IF we decide to draft a Quarterback on April 25th...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did go out on a limb. I called us moving up to get Sanchez and I wanted us to. Especially after him coming to NY and stating he wanted to be a jet. I thought we would only move up to 10 or 11. I never would have thought we could have moved up to 5 to get him. And for so cheap. That being said. I've been wrong plenty of times. That's why I'm claiming this one. I got to be right every now and then.

Nobody has been more wrong more often than 124. He makes "bold" statements just to make them, and if he's correct he's a "genius" and if he's wrong he retreats to the "I was going out on a limb, which is more than you can say" mantra.

Throw **** against the wall enough times and it is bound to stick once or twice.

You're cute.

At least Gholston is earning some of the money he made by playing on significant downs.

Rex said himself...he is playing because Pace is suspended.

Yeah, getting run at, and allowing first downs is a great way to earn money.

Id rather have Pat White do what he is doing now, learn the playbook on the sideline, instead of getting abused by opposition.

Your genius front office drafted a QB in the 2nd round purely for a gimmick offense.

Yeah, that "gimmick" offense landed us #1 rushing attack in the NFL, which helped us run you guys out of your rented field last year.

Rex said himself...he is playing because Pace is suspended.

Yeah, getting run at, and allowing first downs is a great way to earn money.

Id rather have Pat White do what he is doing now, learn the playbook on the sideline, instead of getting abused by opposition.

Yeah, that "gimmick" offense landed us #1 rushing attack in the NFL, which helped us run you guys out of your rented field last year.

And watch what happens to the "#1 rushing attack in the NFL" on monday ya faggot!

Gee, I was dead wrong. Like nobody else has been dead wrong. This is why we're all on the internet talking about the sport rather than hanging out in the front office, actually running a team.

I'm glad I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong again the next time I bash on a future Jet.

MarioK is a bitter, bitter Miami fan. Let him do as he pleases. He will be gone after we beat them by 20+ on Monday Night.

And watch what happens to the "#1 rushing attack in the NFL" on monday ya faggot!

Great comeback, you reserve to name calling.

Fairy.

MarioK is a bitter, bitter Miami fan. Let him do as he pleases. He will be gone after we beat them by 20+ on Monday Night.

You wanna put your money where you mouth is and bet 200$ that it won't happen?

No?

Didin't ****ing think so.

Great comeback, you reserve to name calling.

Fairy.

You wanna put your money where you mouth is and bet 200$ that it won't happen?

Welcome to America, we put our dollar signs in front of the amount.

And no I will not put "200$" on a team winning by 20+ points, because when the game is blown out, anything can happen.

If you'd like to put "200$" on the winner of the game, or even the spread (what is the spread?), I'll do that.

And no I will not put "200$" on a team winning by 20+ points, because when the game is blown out, anything can happen.

If you'd like to put "200$" on the winner of the game, or even the spread (what is the spread?), I'll do that.

:rl:

He's such an idiot.

Thats what i thought.

Typicall barking, no biting.

You talk a whole lot, but won't back it up.

Keep talking.

You have a history of sticking your foot in your mouth.

Mhm. Because you know me so well from my trolling on a Miami message board. :rl:

You think I truly care what a bunch of loser Fish fans think of me? I made a joke of that entire place.

But if you'd like to be the interwebz warrior, so be it.

Mhm. Because you know me so well from my trolling on a Miami message board. :rl:

You think I truly care what a bunch of losers think of me? I made a joke of that entire place.

This thread is on the miami message board?

The same board you paid money to be member of, and begged to be unbanned when you DID get banned? The board where you volunteered to be a radio host of a miami sports show? That board?

Really?

You just failed at life.

Hows your brain tumor?

Thats why you still live with mommy?

- Mother's dead.

- Good to see you're so classy, like most Miami fans, to joke about diseases such as brain tumors.

- You're pathetic and going on ignore until you're banned, which will be shortly with posts like these.

This thread is on the miami message board?

The same board you paid money to be member of, and begged to be unbanned when you DID get banned? The board where you volunteered to be a radio host of a miami sports show? That board?

Volunteered? I was asked.

And it was a SPORTS show. Not a Dolphin show. I payed $24 to get the Club Level, much better Football talk on the CLevel. Didn't have to deal with the morons in the AFC East Rivals and regular Dolphin area.

BTW, I never begged. Believe what you'd like. I lied to them about how I was crazy and they believed me and reinstated the account. :rl:

But like I said, you're going on ignore until you're banned you little ****. Cannot wait to spank you Monday.

- Mother's dead.

- Good to see you're so classy, like most Miami fans, to joke about diseases such as brain tumors.

- You're pathetic and going on ignore until you're banned, which will be shortly with posts like these.

Im not the one telling people im going to kill them, you know what im talking about.

Sorry bout your mom, I remember you talkin about living with your "parents"

Don't talk about pathetic.

Your a jets fan.

Volunteered? I was asked.

And it was a SPORTS show. Not a Dolphin show. I payed $24 to get the Club Level, much better Football talk on the CLevel. Didn't have to deal with the morons in the AFC East Rivals and regular Dolphin area.

BTW, I never begged. Believe what you'd like. I lied to them about how I was crazy and they believed me and reinstated the account. :rl:

But like I said, you're going on ignore until you're banned you little ****. Cannot wait to spank you Monday.

Either way, you took your time to come back, didn't't you?

Little ****?

You are what, 3-5 years older than me living with your parents.

I have my school paid for, i live on my own and pay my own bills, grown man.

Either way, you took your time to come back, didn't't you?

Little ****?

You are what, 3-5 years older than me living with your parents.

I have my school paid for, i live on my own and pay my own bills, grown man.

Dude...WTF are you doing here? It's obvious that you don't care about talking football.

Archived