LeBron: "I'm never one to complain"

MagicBizkit87

Oh, really?

What would you call this then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lTMyK90fCc

I'd hate to tell you, Lebron, but your entire team flops. Basically from what I've seen Orlando, and Boston are basically the only two good teams that you never really see flop that much, and I've watched a hell of a lot of basketball in my lifetime.

You sound bitter... just enjoy your win...

Lebron does have a disadvantage... he gets hit and its not very obvious because he is such a tank when driving to the rim...

Once he gets that killer instinct Kobe has he will be the best... for now he is one of the best...

Yeah, unfortunately the NBA refs let all the media happy players get the calls. Orlando would still beat Cleveland in the playoffs. Celtics however, Magic would probably lose in at least 6.

:rl:

Cavs>>> Celts> Magic

Yeah, unfortunately the NBA refs let all the media happy players get the calls. Orlando would still beat Cleveland in the playoffs. Celtics however, Magic would probably lose in at least 6.

Don't be to sure about that, Z can bring Howard out of the middle. Magic are a different team when that happens, also Cavs can defend and are tough @ home, I think it'll be a good series.

You sound bitter... just enjoy your win...

Lebron does have a disadvantage... he gets hit and its not very obvious because he is such a tank when driving to the rim...

Once he gets that killer instinct Kobe has he will be the best... for now he is one of the best...

I take it back... they beat the Cavs without Z... lol...

Cavs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Magic

:rl:

Cavs>>> Celts> Magic

LOL

Amazing... 7-2 in last 9 games against Cleveland, and Magic still aren't better than Cleveland.

How many times do I have to say that the Cavs are frauds?

Cavs are what 1-3 against Boston, Orlando, and LA

Magic are 3-2 against Boston, Cleveland, and LA, do the math.

Don't be to sure about that, Z can bring Howard out of the middle. Magic are a different team when that happens, also Cavs can defend and are tough @ home, I think it'll be a good series.

I am sorry, but nothing about Cleveland scares me. The team thinks they're legit, but really they can't beat Orlando, or Boston in a 7 game series. If they did, it would be because the refs helped them like they usually help LeBron's team.

Archived