Going to the Monster truck show tonight

slowmoe57

Now I have never been to one of these and would like to know how one prepares himself.

Do I need to knock out my two front teeth and by some chewing tobacco. I need to put on a flanel shirt and a truckers cap. I think I may have the Southern accent thing down so no problems there. Rub some grease on my elbows and up my arms should help. As long as no one asks me to squeal like a pig I should have a pretty good time.

Is there anything else I need to know I really want to fit in with these people.

First off thanks to all 18 of you who actually viewed my thread.

2nd had a pretty good time but for the life of me I do not get the attraction of this.

I never realized Monster trucking was an actual competitive sport. Learn something new everyday.

First off thanks to all 18 of you who actually viewed my thread.

2nd had a pretty good time but for the life of me I do not get the attraction of this.

I never realized Monster trucking was an actual competitive sport. Learn something new everyday.

We were just waiting for the report slowmoe. All 18 of us had already experienced Monster Trucking, but as you now know, it's not something that can be explained in so many words.

Archived