I think the Cardinals are going to win

Maxman

All signs say that the Steelers should win. So that is my premise here. This year has made no sense. Actually ever since the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl not much has made sense.

If you sit down and predict the game based on stats you would say a good defense beats a good offense. Both are great in this case. It is easy to say the Steelers will sack Kurt a few times and get a fumble or two along with an interception.

My point is this is the year of the unexpected. So it makes perfect sense that somehow the Cardinals will find a way to upset the Steelers.

Either way as a Jets fan I am just happy that this season is close to being over.

:-P

All signs say that the Steelers should win. So that is my premise here. This year has made no sense. Actually ever since the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl not much has made sense.

If you sit down and predict the game based on stats you would say a good defense beats a good offense. Both are great in this case. It is easy to say the Steelers will sack Kurt a few times and get a fumble or two along with an interception.

My point is this is the year of the unexpected. So it makes perfect sense that somehow the Cardinals will find a way to upset the Steelers.

Either way as a Jets fan I am just happy that this season is close to being over.

I think the Cardinals have a really good shot at winning! It would definately be a good story!

Actually ever since the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl not much has made sense...

I'm with you on all the rest except that.^ It made perfect sense. The Patriots got beat fair and square because they had to play fair and square due to being CONVICTED OF CHEATING. Couldn't send out any reconnaissance planes and the like. I'm a Giants hater, but it was awesome.

EDIT: Go Cards. I'd love to see Big Doofus bite the big one. I'm optimistically pessimistic.

I'm with you on all the rest except that.^ It made perfect sense. The Patriots got beat fair and square because they had to play fair and square due to being CONVICTED OF CHEATING. Couldn't send out any reconnaissance planes and the like. I'm a Giants hater, but it was awesome.

That is fine, they did get beat fair and square. Regardless seeing an 18 and 0 team lose was a shock to me. I think that is when Bizarro football world truly started.

Although scholars will debate its true origin for centuries. :Typotux:

except for the JETs crapping the last five games .. that seems like business as usual .:rolleyes: OY!

yeah i am mad and a hater.. what are you going to do about it ? :blowup::D

No f'ing way.

The Cardinals are not a great offense. They might be great at passing, but they are the worst running team in the league. They will be one dimensional and the Steelers will tee off on Warner.

When you have a bad team like the fins going 11-5, you're damn right this year made no sense.

I don't know how many more improbably wins the Cardinals have in them.

I think the two-week layoff kills their momentum big time.

I wish it to be true, but I really dont see it happening.

I think the two weeks will help the Cardinals. It gives them an extra week to make sure Boldin's ego arrived. That is a lot of baggage to pack, they needed time.

I am just going to enjoy the game. I just think that in the year of nothing making sense, the Cardinals winning makes perfect sense. Or something like that.

I'm rooting for the Steelers (I'm an AFC fan and it will be fun to call them the team of the decade to tweek the Chowds).

But the Cards are in no way over matched in this game. This is not Bears-Pats, Niners-Broncos, Niners-Chargers, Packers-Pats.

The Cardinals have 1 distinct advantage in this game: their passing attack. If the Cards can score TDs rather than FGs, the Steelers lack the fire power to play with them. The key for the Steelers is to smother the Cards. If the Cards can get rolling with those receivers then the Steelers are at a big disadvantage.

I'm rooting for the Steelers and I'd be willing to bet that they win.

The Cardinals WILL be one dimensional against them which IMO means a long day for Kurt Warner. I think Pittsburgh will sack him 6+ times and they'll get a few picks to boot.

My Prediction:

Pittsburgh - 38

Arizona - 14

I think the two weeks will help the Cardinals. It gives them an extra week to make sure Boldin's ego arrived.

I believe the Steelers will blanket Larry Fitzgerald with as many as 3 defenders. That leaves Steve Breaston and Anquan Boldin free to get open at will. Look for a big day from Kurt Warner. I easily see him as todays MVP.

Could the #1 defense give up a late TD and make this come true? Doesn't seem possible.

:winking0001:

What's your percentage on predicting a winner now Max? 30%? 20% Shoot, you're predictions have taken on "SJ's Tick" proportions. That's bad. ;)

What's your percentage on predicting a winner now Max? 30%? 20% Shoot, you're predictions have taken on "SJ's Tick" proportions. That's bad. ;)

The Cardinals covered. And I called you as being a sh*tty poster years ago.

My percentage seems pretty good if you ask me. Which clearly you did.

The Cardinals covered. And I called you as being a sh*tty poster years ago.

My percentage seems pretty good if you ask me. Which clearly you did.

You said win. Nothing about covering. You can change it if you want.

You said win. Nothing about covering. You can change it if you want.

Read my first post again. I realize you are still excited from seeing Belly on the pregame stuff breaking down game film. I said the Steelers were clearly the better team but I thought the Cardinals would pull off the upset. They came pretty damn close.

You predicted a crappy game for Warner and clearly that didn't happen.

Like I said in my first post and numerous times recently, I am just glad this season is over. I didn't care who won as long as this hellish season is behind us.

Read my first post again. I realize you are still excited from seeing Belly on the pregame stuff breaking down game film. I said the Steelers were clearly the better team but I thought the Cardinals would pull off the upset. They came pretty damn close.

You predicted a crappy game for Warner and clearly that didn't happen.

Like I said in my first post and numerous times recently, I am just glad this season is over. I didn't care who won as long as this hellish season is behind us.

they should've won........cardinals defense is the poop.

Archived