Michael Phelps, caught smoking pot

BroadwayJ667

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats true...

i know if i had a bright prestigious future to look forward to i wouldnt take risk like smoking and other stupid **** because it will always come back to haunt you one day.. but since i know that wont happen to me i have nothing to worry about... im going to have to go into business with myself in order to accomplish my goals and dreams

Wow. Its nice to know that after my years of hard work, getting my degree with help from the VA, then going to Fire, EMT, and Paramedic school, and then getting a promotion to Driver/Engineer, that I'll always have a solid, well-paying, stable job. Its amazing what hard work and sacrifice can do.

I never said people who smoke pot are bad people, I just think its a dumb, irresponsible habit that makes people lazy and stupid...and I don't think its something to be PROUD of. Thats the part I don't understand at all.

"DO what you have to do so you can do what you want to do"

Wow. Its nice to know that after my years of hard work, getting my degree with help from the VA, then going to Fire, EMT, and Paramedic school, and then getting a promotion to Driver/Engineer, that I'll always have a solid, well-paying, stable job. Its amazing what hard work and sacrifice can do.

You are a role model for us all.

:rolleyes:

I never said people who smoke pot are bad people, I just think its a dumb, irresponsible habit that makes people lazy and stupid...and I don't think its something to be PROUD of. Thats the part I don't understand at all.

"DO what you have to do so you can do what you want to do"

get promoted to Lt. and then ill be impressed.. :D

my friend said it best:

Dear Press,

Thank you for taking a national athlete, role model to millions of children, and destroying, or at least tainting, his image in the eyes of children everywhere. I hope it was worth the money, you ****suckers.

-I’ll See You In Hell

my friend said it best:

Dear Press,

Thank you for taking a national athlete, role model to millions of children, and destroying, or at least tainting, his image in the eyes of children everywhere. I hope it was worth the money, you ****suckers.

-I

my friend said it best:

Dear Press,

-I’ll See You In Hell

All for the dollars in their pockets.

Seriously, who grew up knowing all their favorite athletes flaws? Older fans, did you grow up knowing about Mickey Mantle's alcohol problems?

At one point this kind of stuff used to be an inside joke. Now it's mob food. It's stupid.

All for the dollars in their pockets.

Seriously, who grew up knowing all their favorite athletes flaws? Older fans, did you grow up knowing about Mickey Mantle's alcohol problems?

At one point this kind of stuff used to be an inside joke. Now it's mob food. It's stupid.

yes,,the press destroyed jim thorpe but that was racism..shoeless joe,,another story..

the actual de-mystifying of athletes in modern era started with horning in the gambling thing where this icon was banned a year..

lets see if aroid gets banned ayear under new drug rules,,or maybe he is grandfathered by union

yes,,the press destroyed jim thorpe but that was racism..shoeless joe,,another story..

the actual de-mystifying of athletes in modern era started with horning in the gambling thing where this icon was banned a year..

lets see if aroid gets banned ayear under new drug rules,,or maybe he is grandfathered by union

His HOF aspirations just went Poof!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived