Michael Phelps, caught smoking pot

BroadwayJ667

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think phelps admitted it...

yeah hard to go back once you apologized.

pretty expensive bong hit i'd say. kellogs dropped him as a sponsor. maybe more to come.

I think his big trouble is that his fame is fading as time elapses & this gives folks valid reason to get out of long term expensive contracts.

since it's illegal & doesn't bode well for the hundreds of thousands of young kids who look up to him I have no problem with whatever comes his way

Wow, you have the reading comprehension of a...well, a stoner. YOU asked me if I had NO bad habits, and I simply stated that yes, I used to smoke, until I decided to quit a stupid habit, and that I like a drink now and again.

First off, only a stoner would automatically equate "smoking" with weed.

Also, it was in the Army that I PICKED UP the bad habit of smoking.

But keep misinterpreting what I write for your own purposes. I honestly couldn't care less what some Pot-Head thinks of me.

Enjoy!

LOL, you got it spin doctor.

Maybe if you weren't stoned, you could spell "woman."

The best evidence that pot is bad for you is the fact that you stoners actually think you're winning this argument.

The best evidence that you're winning an internetz argument is when the doosheys start resorting to grammatical and spelling errors. It's almost like a concession.

I accept your concession, dooshey! :cheers:

Maybe if you weren't stoned, you could spell "woman."

The best evidence that pot is bad for you is the fact that you stoners actually think you're winning this argument.

***********ATTENTION MODS ATTENTION MODS************

Please changes Bobs name to Professor Spell Check.... because that all he is ever worried about... is life really that boring in the Catskills?? :P

No... not in this thread or the other thread... sorry... :lol:

Right. This is coming from the guy who said that none of us stoners make any money.

We'll, I was just handed my bonus check!!!!!!!!! Too bad its going straight to my college loan.

Yeah, thats right. College Educated and successful and a stoner.

I win!

Right. This is coming from the guy who said that none of us stoners make any money.

We'll, I was just handed my bonus check!!!!!!!!! Too bad its going straight to my college loan.

I win!

That is not what I said... I said take an average... and I would be right...

There is no winning for you... and heck I am not even "against" you per say... lol

Your "side" is a bunch of law breaking felons who smoke themselves stupid regularly...

I dont even need to describe the other side to know you cant win... lol

There is no winning for you... and heck I am not even "against" you per say... lol

Your "side" is a bunch of law breaking felons who smoke themselves stupid regularly...

Bit dramatic, don't you think?

what gives you that impression you been looking up our records because i was never convicted that case was dismissed :cross::biggrin:

I win!

I didn't know sales associates at Lane Bryant had a bonus plan...

Good for you..

what gives you that impression you been looking up our records because i was never convicted that case was dismissed :cross::biggrin:

Your most likely committing a felony as we speak... or will be later... how many ounces do you have on you??? :lol:

I didn't know sales associates at Lane Bryant had a bonus plan...

Good for you..

lol

Assistant TO THE Manager at Macy's actually...

I love this thread. It's the feel good thread of the year! Happy hunting Professor Spell Check. :baby:

If you can't handle basic literacy, why would we pay attention to anything else that comes out of your drug-addled mind?

How so?

Well, I doubt that many of us are commiting felonies to pursue our love of ganj. Also, it seems, at least anecdotally, that most of us in the "pro" category report stable jobs, good incomes, positive relationships, a representative level of higher (heh) education.

Most of us are not "smoking ourselves stupid". Of course, nature took care of that for some of us, on both sides of the issue. :D

If you can't handle basic literacy, why would we pay attention to anything else that comes out of your drug-addled mind?

say at least i can speak properly **** spelling i know many IMPORTANT people that cant even speak their only language the right way.. ummm George Bush being one of them... o wait he is a smoker to nevermind :rl:

Well Professor Spell Check, this is the interweb, not a grad thesis. I'm typing my posts quickly so I can move along to another amusing time-wasting activity. Most of us are at work and don't have time to pre-edit our posts. Must be nice.

Archived