Michael Phelps, caught smoking pot

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My routine is work, work out, dinner, weed, bed. Its simple. My company doesnt drug test. They dont care what we do, if they did, we would lose a ton of very good people. All they want is produ

Hmm, 9 month gestation period to produce a baby, 9 month gestation period to produce a co*kface. That just can't be a coincidence, can it? I'll have to think about that after I blaze up after work,

The guy has millions of little kids (my son who aspires to be a swimmer like Phelps included) and he pulls this $hit. Who cares if most 20 somethings do it? It's still f#cking illegal

That is not what I said... I said take an average... and I would be right...

There is no winning for you... and heck I am not even "against" you per say... lol

Your "side" is a bunch of law breaking felons who smoke themselves stupid regularly...

I dont even need to describe the other side to know you cant win... lol

My bad. Im sorry. I win!

I didn't know sales associates at Lane Bryant had a bonus plan...

Good for you..

ihateu

The best evidence that you're winning an internetz argument is when the doosheys start resorting to grammatical and spelling errors. It's almost like a concession.

I accept your concession, dooshey! :cheers:

I think the best evidence regarding this pot argument is self explained.

Is michael phelps better off for having smoked pot?

Doesnt Phelps know what can become of you if you smoke pot?

Especially Colombian Red, or high harvest Jamaican Buds, or maybe even some newly soaked Hash Oil. But I digress.

i'm no prude by any stretch but just not a potsmoker. I have no problem with pot smokers either but don't see how they think they can win an argument about pot not being harmful in any way. you need only get caught with this illegal substance. yopu run a risk (however minor) every time you have it in your posession.

that ends the argument right there.

i'm no prude by any stretch but just not a potsmoker. I have no problem with pot smokers either but don't see how they think they can win an argument about pot not being harmful in any way. you need only get caught with this illegal substance. yopu run a risk (however minor) every time you have it in your posession.

all kiddin aside,,this is main risk ..

you could screw up a medical/law career real quick..

believe me, i have had these discussions before :confused:

your absolutly right but in my neighborhood for instance ive been stopped and had a little bit on me and the cop either told me to dump it out or they just acted like it wasnt there... they only care about crack, coke, meth the really bad stuff.. one time me and a bunch of friends got stopped and harrassed for 20mins and then the cops took our weed and left.. those jerks

your absolutly right but in my neighborhood for instance ive been stopped and had a little bit on me and the cop either told me to dump it out or they just acted like it wasnt there... they only care about crack, coke, meth the really bad stuff.. one time me and a bunch of friends got stopped and harrassed for 20mins and then the cops took our weed and left.. those jerks

see my prev post,,all it takes is once on record and kapoooof

all kiddin aside,,this is main risk ..

you could screw up a medical/law career real quick..

believe me, i have had these discussions before :confused:

thats true...

i know if i had a bright prestigious future to look forward to i wouldnt take risk like smoking and other stupid **** because it will always come back to haunt you one day.. but since i know that wont happen to me i have nothing to worry about... im going to have to go into business with myself in order to accomplish my goals and dreams

Lucky you, couple of my friends went through the only legal process for 1/2 a blunt, car towed and everything....not cool @ all.

thats true...

i know if i had a bright prestigious future to look forward to i wouldnt take risk like smoking and other stupid **** because it will always come back to haunt you one day.. but since i know that wont happen to me i have nothing to worry about... im going to have to go into business with myself in order to accomplish my goals and dreams

other businesses who do business with you in future will do the legal search on you before forking over business to you,,new world pal

again, I have close friends who indulge & I allow it at my parties( I ask that they go on the empy lot next door though)

I have zero problem with it or with those who indulge. 9 outta 10 times cooler people than those who drink too much.

but as sj says if yer asked to pee in a cup or the forgiving cop is having a real bad day you may be sorry thats all

other businesses who do business with you in future will do the legal search on you before forking over business to you,,new world pal

Money talks in this new world also.. if someone doesnt want to do business with me because of my backround then i dont wanna do business with them either.. people like that are the ones that end up screwing over in the long run...IMO

Yup... I know someone who did time just for possession... and it wasnt like he had a trunk full either... just his own (albeit large) stash...

again, I have close friends who indulge & I allow it at my parties( I ask that they go on the empy lot next door though)

I have zero problem with it or with those who indulge. 9 outta 10 times cooler people than those who drink too much.

but as sj says if yer asked to pee in a cup or the forgiving cop is having a real bad day you may be sorry thats all

No and that is 100% true... ive said this many times on this site.. There is always a time and a place... bottomline is if your going to do stupid or illegal stuff cover your own ass because at the end of the day your the only one to blame

Money talks in this new world also.. if someone doesnt want to do business with me because of my backround then i dont wanna do business with them either.. people like that are the ones that end up screwing over in the long run...IMO

:rl:

son, you have SO much to learn. not your fault you are young and i woulda said same thing in past..

but let me tell you,,in future, when you have taxes, mortgages, 2nd/3rd vacation houses, college costs, etc..you wont be so high and mighty..

and you are assuming, that you will have so much buisiness you will able to say f u if they dont like you,,

son, you just never know what position u r gonna be in...

WTF kind of business are you planning on running?

WTF kind of business are you planning on running?

fixing boat engines...

and SJ, all of my clients are small business owner so i know alot about what im getting into... and dont worry ill have a very good accountant (my current gf) to handle all my bills for me.. and i dont know about you but 2nd/3rd vactation homes?? i wish ill be able to do that... all i need is a nice big boat and i can travel the world

fixing boat engines...

and SJ, all of my clients are small business owner so i know alot about what im getting into... and dont worry ill have a very good accountant (my current gf) to handle all my bills for me.. and i dont know about you but 2nd/3rd vactation homes?? i wish ill be able to do that... all i need is a nice big boat and i can travel the world

**** can hit the fan when you scoop up an ounce after scoring a big job... your GF dumps you... you get pulled over... spend 6 months in jail... get out with no customer base... no accountant... and your a convicted felon...

Just sayin... :lol:

fixing boat engines...

holy shiiit,,,i spilled my drink all over me with that comment..good luck on that one pal..dont piss her off

and u r being short sighted,,yo ureally odnt know what direction you or business will go in,,you may be out of this kind of business in future etc...

holy shiiit,,,i spilled my drink all over me with that comment..good luck on that one pal..dont piss her off

and u r being short sighted,,yo ureally odnt know what direction you or business will go in,,you may be out of this kind of business in future etc...

Cmon what could possibly go wrong in that scenario? :lol:

**** can hit the fan when you scoop up an ounce after scoring a big job... your GF dumps you... you get pulled over... spend 6 months in jail... get out with no customer base... no accountant... and your a convicted felon...

Just sayin... :lol:

hahahah thats like 1 and a million chance