New Jersey Nets

TomShane

The Nets desperately need a post player that will A) Beat the crapout of anyone who lays a finger on Vince Carter (a la Charles Oakley) and B) Will actually back into the paint and kick it out.

I still won't blame them for letting KMart go (Denver would LOVE to get a do-over on that one), but they really need a true PF. The perfect player for them would be Elton Brand, but I doubt that the Clippers would be stupid enough to send him to Jersey for anything less than Carter or Kidd.

Just disgraceful. No effort at all from VC. I feel really bad for Kidd. Best, Vaughn and Mercer are a horror show and the rest should've retired or went to Europe years ago. I can't believe these slugs actually get paid for this nonsense. The WNBA are more professional that these clowns. They wouldn't qualify for the Harlem Globtrotters in the Curly/Lemmon days.

I agree, bro. It's hard to watch right now. It's not really a case of the Nets hitting the wall actually, it's more that other teams are coming out fired up after the break and rolling them.

Stephen A Moron was just on ESPN and he was talking about guys that could change teams. Nobody that would work on the Nets, unfortunately. Ratner stripped this team mercilessly, and now it's really starting to show. Damn. I love the Nets.

Just disgraceful. No effort at all from VC. I feel really bad for Kidd. Best, Vaughn and Mercer are a horror show and the rest should've retired or went to Europe years ago. I can't believe these slugs actually get paid for this nonsense. The WNBA are more professional that these clowns. They wouldn't qualify for the Harlem Globtrotters in the Curly/Lemmon days.

:lol: "F#ck Canadaaaa! F#ck Canadaaaaa!"

Seriously, F Canada, I hated having to hear it during the All-Star game because NOBODY is from f'n Canada except for Steve Nash and 1 team from Toronto that had 1 player represented and he came from THE UNTIED STATEs. :shock:

Archived