Hey Pats fans-

Thor99

It's been a while, but how does it feel to be single? Roger Goodell has a new girlfriend.

Steelers got away with a lot of holding - but so didn't the Cards. Face it, the better team won today.

Ben played a hell of a game with his body and his legs....his o-line isn't all that...and I see why he's the most sacked QB in the league. Cards first half game plan sucked too.

Only Jets fans blame bad officiating and Godell conspiracies for victories. Honestly - what kind of syndrome is that?

Steelers got away with a lot of holding - but so didn't the Cards. Face it, the better team won today.

Ben played a hell of a game with his body and his legs....his o-line isn't all that...and I see why he's the most sacked QB in the league. Cards first half game plan sucked too.

haley is piolis choice

he can have him

he throws to Fitz at end of 1H cards win

Only Jets fans blame bad officiating and Godell conspiracies for victories. Honestly - what kind of syndrome is that?

Why would we make an excuse for a game that has no impact on our team? What's the syndrome for thinking other teams are jealous of your own when they are clearly not? Just wondering.

Its called Championship Envy.

Glomming over Titles is the worst form of jealousy. CE cannot be cured in the NY area either.

I fail to understand the reasoning behind this, Dr. Phil. Your reasoning for blaming the officiating is due to being envious of others' championships. Yet either way the game ends another team that's not our own wins, so there's no reason to make an excuse to validate one team winning or losing.

Archived