James Harrison should be fined.

PS17

I thought what he did in the 4th qtr was disgraceful. He was practically beating up Francisco #47 while he was down. Thrashing him to the ground and punching his back. 25k, make it happen Goodell. ****in disgrace.

Maybe Harrison's wife will go and make his case for him.

No, he should've been ejected.

He also should be suspended for at least two games.

What he did was despicable, and he did it in front of hundreds of millions of people. Shame on NBC for not going after him in the postgame.

It wasn't just dirty.

He grabbed the guy and pushed him down, punched him at least once, and then delivered a big hit. All after the play.

All that warrants is a 1 yard penalty?

Arizona got two different 15 yard penalties for plays where they ran into a guy right after the ball came out. Very questionable calls.

I guess they could've give Arizona the ball back because of when it occurred, but it definitely warranted an ejection.

It affected the outcome of the game.

I dunno. Falling down there is just kinda dumb luck. That one is more on DRC for breaking way early for no apparent reason.

Yes, it was dumb luck, but he also blew the sack attempt on the play before he fell down.

Forget a fine, he seriously needs to be suspended. I don't even see how there's a question about that. As much as I can't stand the guy, if Eric Smith gets handed a one game suspension for an incidental helmet to helmet, how can you NOT suspend a guy who was blatantly attacking another player on the field? Although I wouldn't hold your breath consdering all Goodell has shown in his tenure as commissioner is that he's an inconsistent, know-nothing assclown.

How you people think there is any way on earth Harrison goes after him like that there without a good reason is beyond me. Francisco just covering up and taking it shoulda been your first clue that something had happened before the camera got there.

I love how it was Personal Foul, but resulted in a total of about 8 inches of penalty yards....I don't care that it resulted ulitmately in a safety, Arizona should have kept the ball and gotten a first...BS on it being "after the ball was punted or whatever....had he run into the kicker after the ball was fielded, the Cards would have gotten the ball. That was crap.

As for it resulting in a safety, how about the TIME burned on that Pitt possession? Think Arizona could have used some? WHatever..

The Rooneys and their young BLACK coach are just to good a story right now for the NFL to have pathetic Arizona win a SB....If it weren't for replay, they would have out and out handed the Steelers the game.

How you people think there is any way on earth Harrison goes after him like that there without a good reason is beyond me. Francisco just covering up and taking it shoulda been your first clue that something had happened before the camera got there.

even if he had a good reason, which there is zero evidence of, that doesn't excuse what Harrison did and his somehow remaining in the game.

even if he had a good reason, which there is zero evidence of, that doesn't excuse what Harrison did and his somehow remaining in the game.

How much evidence do you honestly need when the alternative is Steelers are up 20-7 and Harrison just randomly decides he's gonna go ape**** on a punt against a guy he's literally never lined up against before? Francisco obviously cracked him in the balls or something, which sort of excuses what he did to the extent that he didn't get ejected but will be fined.

and if Francisco did do that, they both should've been ejected. You don't get to go to town on someone's ass because of something you think they did to you.

Either way, the referees completely blew the call.

They got the call right, the rule just sucks and needs to be altered in that situation so there is a significant penalty.

Amazing... the announcers thought he should have been booted too... then they show him all night on the sidelines and give him a nice interview to wrap it up... WTF?...

He should have been kicked out... suspended for the first game or two next season and fined...

They called him out on it and said he should be ejected actually.

No, they called him out (Madden & Michaels) for about 30 seconds during the game, but not a word was said after the game by Costas or Collinsworth or even anybody on ESPN. Bad.

No, they called him out (Madden & Michaels) for about 30 seconds during the game, but not a word was said after the game by Costas or Collinsworth or even anybody on ESPN. Bad.

exactly. Ecurb obviously didn't watch the postgame.

Madden and Michaels spent a few seconds on it, and then it was never mentioned again. Not when the sideline reporter gave James Harrison a blowjob after the game, not on the postgame, not on the second postgame done after The Office, not on Mike'd Up, not the next morning, etc.

Madden and Michaels spent a few seconds on it, and then it was never mentioned again. Not when the sideline reporter gave James Harrison a blowjob after the game, not on the postgame, not on the second postgame done after The Office, not on Mike'd Up, not the next morning, etc.

Possibilities:

1) conspiracy

2) balls

You have two guesses. First one doesn't count.

I watched The Office and neither Dwight, Michael nor Jim mentioned it. :biggrin:

Archived