Favorite Super Bowl commercials.

Alk

Eff Will I Am.

Let me rip off Bob Dylan. Groovy!

That sucked.

I wouldn't call it a rip off as much as I would call it a tribute to Dylan. Now if he had done the whole commercial singing Dylan's song then I would have felt differently.

I wouldn't call it a rip off as much as I would call it a tribute to Dylan. Now if he had done the whole commercial singing Dylan's song then I would have felt differently.

WillIAm is a D I C K.

That is all.

Derivative sheet is still sheet. Dylan isn't heartbroken as a "sampled" artist since this kareoake douche has to pay a royalty.Doesn't make it any better.

WillIAm is a D I C K.

That is all.

Derivative sheet is still sheet. Dylan isn't heartbroken as a "sampled" artist since this kareoake douche has to pay a royalty.Doesn't make it any better.

I didn't even know who he was before this commercial. I thought it was Wyclef. :rl:

It really irked be that they used Will.I.Am. for that commercial, it was a great concept and he just wasn't a good choice. Guy does one remix with an Obama speech which hits it big on Youtube and a few MTV commercials, and now he's on screen with Dylan? If you're going to use someone modern, at least use someone that's relevant because they're actually relevant, not because they project themselves to be relevant.

I creamed my pants during the Transformers preview, and the ETrade baby is always good to go. I'm definitely busting out the Shankopottamus line on one of my buddies the next time we go golfing.

yeah some good ones but they did drop off some this year. 3 mil for 30 secs you'd think they would come up with something really good & original.

too many car commercials & they always suck. you'd think they woulda put all that bailout $$$ to better use.

bud seemed to really drop the ball this year.

It really irked be that they used Will.I.Am. for that commercial, it was a great concept and he just wasn't a good choice. Guy does one remix with an Obama speech which hits it big on Youtube and a few MTV commercials, and now he's on screen with Dylan? If you're going to use someone modern, at least use someone that's relevant because they're actually relevant, not because they project themselves to be relevant.

I creamed my pants during the Transformers preview, and the ETrade baby is always good to go. I'm definitely busting out the Shankopottamus line on one of my buddies the next time we go golfing.

Ditto.

I greatly enjoyed the Conan Bud Light commercial.

INauC_lrHCo

+1 WHo the F is that guy and why was he being presented as this generations dylan..

**** him

+1 WHo the F is that guy and why was he being presented as this generations dylan..

**** him

The problem is that he has some serious connections to Dylan's son Jesse, who probably directed that commercial me thinks...I'll give him credit for everything except the casting, which sucked balls and totally took away from it.

This generation doesn't have a Dylan anyways, but they could have done better than him.

The problem is that he has some serious connections to Dylan's son Jesse, who probably directed that commercial me thinks...I'll give him credit for everything except the casting, which sucked balls and totally took away from it.

This generation doesn't have a Dylan anyways, but they could have done better than him.

Word.

I seriously have no clue who that was though...

The first Bud Light commercial like right after or before kickoff. There is an office meeting and all of the people are trying to figure out ways to cut back spending. One guy says "Why don't we stop getting Bud Light for every single meeting?" He gets thrown out the window

:rl: :rl: :rl:

Word.

I seriously have no clue who that was though...

Lol, he's a rapper in a fairly popular hippidy hop group called the Black Eyed Peas, who made one good album and then totally sold out. You'd recognize them if I linked it up for you, but I'm not going to, because I despise their music and think they're awful.

Know that chick Fergie? She started out as part of that group.

**** him

I don't know if the problem is some of you guys read way too much into commercials or if I don't read into them enough. To me it was just a cool commercial with a good song no matter who sang it.

I'm no Will I am fan, but would you rather a more popular hip hop act like T.I.? Or someone like Will I am who actually knows a thing or two about music, as well culture? He's no Dylan obviously, but they were going for a hip hop act. I think he's a pretty good choice.

I don't know if the problem is some of you guys read way too much into commercials or if I don't read into them enough. To me it was just a cool commercial with a good song no matter who sang it.

For real, obviously no one thinks that Will I am is the next Dylan.

Archived