Most Knowledgeable Poster – Sperm

Most Annoying Poster – Jetsrule

Funniest Poster – JohnnyHector

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster –

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – Sperm

Biggest Homer –

Best Avatar/Signature – I have them turned off so I couldn't be bothered

Most Improved Poster –

Best New Poster – EY (RJF & CTM close 2nd)

Thread of the Year – JBs Intro

JetNation Moment – JI Exodus II

Moderator of the Year – BP

Lounge Lizard – Thai Jet

International Poster – Irish Jet

Former JN Member you would like to return- FF2 (don't know if he counts as former)

Best Banning- How does one actually get banned here?

**JetNation awards official ballot***

Most Underrated Poster – ladyjet.. i wish she would post more...

Most Knowledgeable Poster – still thinking about this one.. (sperm is the easy answer, but frankly i could be wrong.. he just has the longest posts. if it was the most verbose poster.. he would win.. i dont have the attention span to read his stuff. :D . so i cant really vote for him :D)

Most Annoying Poster – nymick

Funniest Poster – gb - have you read his comments on POTW? the man is too funny, subtle but very funny!

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – garb.. she is smart, cool and knows her football. still roots for the wrong team, but whattayougonnado?

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – pdm, hand down.

Biggest Homer – 4H - yeah he might be mad.. but he is there come rain, ice snow or shine

Best Avatar/Signature – verde - her work rocks!

Most Improved Poster – afo

Best New Poster – was deciding between two..EY was one but then i saw this :rolleyes: careful boy, you dont want to cross me, right? :D

More voting... Less menstruating...

so it was easy for me, lonestarlady!

Thread of the Year –jetnation tourney ( which i won) i figure that if jetsbabe could nominate her thread.. well i would nominate mine.. one win for the old hags! :P

JetNation Moment –

Moderator of the Year – Bob! :D

Lounge Lizard – southernjet

International Poster – PDM

Former JN Member you would like to return- Happy Jack ( but i know it isnt going to happen)

Best Banning- could i reccomend some? :D

**JetNation awards official ballot***

Most Underrated Poster – 124

Most Knowledgeable Poster – Sperm Edwards -- there are times I truly believe he works the cap better than Mike T

Most Annoying Poster – Madmike

Funniest Poster – too many to list

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – Gainzo in a landslide...brings good facts to the table and not scared to give credit when it is due

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – Sperm Edwards

Biggest Homer – Max

Best Avatar/Signature –

Most Improved Poster – 124 the kids take a lot of heat, especially when stating he wants Mike Vick to be a Jet, but has learned how to express himself better

Best New Poster – Bronzey

Thread of the Year – All of the Jets to the SB threads

JetNation Moment – 124 raging after a Jets loss at the Harley tailgate. The look of fear in the eyes of others was priceless

Moderator of the Year – Faba

Lounge Lizard – there is a lounge here?

International Poster – any Jets fan that is willing to follow this team overseas

Former JN Member you would like to return- Savage69 and the guy that provided the best training camp reports on the web. His name I forget Miami Jet or something? he was a huge Canes fan and a great guy

He got banned for a month for a personal attack/profanity and hasn't come back since. I think the vast majority of the board would like him back, but there's nothing we can really do...

Somebody call the whaaammbulance for Jetcane! :lol:

He got banned for a month for a personal attack/profanity and hasn't come back since. I think the vast majority of the board would like him back, but there's nothing we can really do...

he didnt think he did wrong with the attack, so i expect that he wont be back.

That is lame... I didnt think he was like that...

i was surprised also. we all say stuff in the heat of being pissed off, but i thought he would realize that was not a nice thing to say. it was disappointing.

Where the Hell did that guy ever go?

He's more than welcome to come back. but he's VERY sensitive. he posts on TGG, and has ignored Jimmy (SOFLA) whenever he tries to engage in discussion with him there.

I think he thinks he's some kind of DR Richard Kimble of message boards or something.

He's more than welcome to come back. but he's VERY sensitive. he posts on TGG, and has ignored Jimmy (SOFLA) whenever he tries to engage in discussion with him there.

I think he thinks he's some kind of DR Richard Kimble of message boards or something.

StormShadow?

Archived