****The 4th Annual JetNation Awards****

TaborJet

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to know why Kentucky Jet doesn't post here anymore-and as for Jetcane BP, he HAS gotten back to me at TGG. I wish he'd come back here too but hey what can you do except invite them and if they choose not to re-engage then so be it. What about so many of the old time MB Jets fans from Jets Addicts? Lefty Larry, Westside, TBrady...where do they all post now? They'd be some great additions to the site.

Keep voting JNeers

We were protecting one of the female posters here when that happened. Even then, we can't win. :-P

If they need "Protection" they shouldn't be here. Also, What makes you think females needs protection? Or that you would be able to provide said protection? Is that how you view females? as inherently weak creatures who need to be protected by fat middle aged men from jersey? Misogynist.

If they need "Protection" they shouldn't be here. Also, What makes you think females needs protection? Or that you would be able to provide said protection? Is that how you view females? as inherently weak creatures who need to be protected by fat middle aged men from jersey? Misogynist.

This was a joke BTW.

Most Underrated Poster – gg - no one appreciates this young lady as they should...War Ensemble gets the big honorable mention here as well - he's good people.

Most Knowledgeable Poster – Spermie - facts that cut you down to size and a command of the language to deliver them...

Most Annoying Poster – 128 - umm, my grandfather, jerk.

Funniest Poster – borgo - borgo knows funny, borgo is funny...

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – Garb - another long timer that is undervalued, much like her beloved Troy Brown...

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – Barton - that's right, I said it. The kid grew up and is damn good...

Biggest Homer – IrishJet - no one compares...

Best Avatar/Signature – Panzer - the man is a genius...

Most Improved Poster – Scotty D - still got the funny, brings it with more sublety than ever before...

Best New Poster – fishooked - I like hooked, he's good. EY and JiF get honorable mentions here as well...

Thread of the Year – The initial Farve thread - ...and we all loved it, until we saw it for real...

JetNation Moment – The Great JI Exodus - a week like the one 4 years ago, only organized...

Moderator of the Year – Tuna - BP's my vote, but they all deserve thanks for their hard work...

Lounge Lizard – Alk - it's not the same without Alk around here, glad he's back...

International Poster – Panzer - Panzer rules...

Former JN Member you would like to return- Jetcane or TomShane - sorry, I miss them both.

Best Banning- The one that does not have to happen - why should anyone be banned from The Island of Misfit Toys...

:rl:

funny one...fat middle aged...

That's actually a great idea, SJ. Just as we have a POTW, why not reward a particularly dunce-like posting? Seriously. I should be a lock for at least one a month.

search feature ;)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19646&highlight=Turd

plus original turd of week was merged into poopie thread also

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15978&highlight=poopie

LOL. Hahahahaha!

I wish someone had told me that JetNation had a free search feature.

(Seriously, Max, if you're listening, bring this Turd of the Week Thread back.)

LOL. Hahahahaha!

I wish someone had told me that JetNation had a free search feature.

(Seriously, Max, if you're listening, bring this Turd of the Week Thread back.)

JGB's came up wit ha Press Release and a JN Turd of Week mascot

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15978&highlight=poopie&page=5

TURD THREAD GOES BIG TIME

June 14, 2007

In a press release today, The Turd Thread announced that it will be insistuting a counterpart to the "Post of the Week." Every other week or so, the Turd Thread will announce the "Turds of the Week" nominated as "****" by other Jet Nation posters. **** nominations should be reserved for those trully stinky posts that exemplify horrendous posting. Each winner will have the dudious honor of using Boss Turd himself in their signature. Sh!tty luck everyone!

bosspoopnycsmoothfp3.jpg

JGB's came up wit ha Press Release and a JN Turd of Week mascot

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15978&highlight=poopie&page=5

TURD THREAD GOES BIG TIME

June 14, 2007

In a press release today, The Turd Thread announced that it will be insistuting a counterpart to the "Post of the Week." Every other week or so, the Turd Thread will announce the "Turds of the Week" nominated as "****" by other Jet Nation posters. **** nominations should be reserved for those trully stinky posts that exemplify horrendous posting. Each winner will have the dudious honor of using Boss Turd himself in their signature. Sh!tty luck everyone!

bosspoopnycsmoothfp3.jpg

Hahahahaha! JGB gets mega props for that image. LOL. Boss Turd must return. Especially in these trying times, we need his leadership.

• 2 weeks later...

***2009 JetNation Awards Winners***

Most Underrated Poster28 different people received votes. The winner by a narrow margin is: JiF.

Most Knowledgeable Poster – The landslide winner with 68% of the votes: Sperm Edwards

Most Annoying Poster – Madmike ran a distant 2nd to the winner: JetsRule128

Funniest Poster – 18 different posters received votes. This is a tie between: Max and Borgoguy

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – Gainzo is edged out by a very narrow margin. It must be Pittsburgh's year all around: StillerPaul

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – Bob and SJ put up a good fight. But the soon to be salary cap casualty edged them both out: Sperm Edwards

Biggest Homerecurb by one vote

Best Avatar/SignaturePDM roughs up Fishooked

Most Improved Poster – Another tie. This time the bottle rocket boy ecurb ties with boy wonder War Ensemble

Best New Poster – Bronzey, EY, JetsBabe and Fishooked all put up a good fight. In the end Borgoguy was more than they could handle.

Thread of the Year – There were many entries but in the end you just can't compete with single a baseball. aec4 -- How many of you played professional sports?

JetNation Moment – April Fools Day 2008 received a few mentions as did Brett Favre to the Jets. Neither could hold back the influx of refugees that stormed JetNation in October 2008.

Welcome to all of our new posters!

Moderator of the Year – Just want to let the record show that Tabor received 1.5 votes. Thor and GOB put up a good battle. BP wins this one though going away.

Lounge Lizard – gg loses her Lounge to SJ by one vote.

International Poster – RaoulDuke, #27 Dominator received some mentions. PDM was close but fell short of Irish Jet.

Former JN Member you would like to return- Patsfantx barely edged out Boom Boom to win this crown.

Best Banning- JetsFan5180 wins this one and it wasn't even close.

The Greenbean Memorial Selections:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/show...4&postcount=33 ---- Funniest POTW

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/show...8&postcount=32 ---- Post of the Year

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/show...highlight=POTW --- Best Football POTW (I love the Tuck!)

Thanks to everyone who voted. Thanks to the greatest Jets fans on the web.

Go Jets.

Archived