Anyone watch Heroes?

Vicious89x

Last's nights episode was great. I loved it. It needs less whiny cheerleader from now on though. Peter's power looks like it is that he can copy the power of the last person he touched.

God if that's his power it's so freaking lame IMO. I agree on the whine aspect of Hayden, although I enjoy her for fapability.

I have high hopes for this season....

It seems like a really cool x-menish storyline of being hunted by the gov't and hopefully it doesn't involve going back and forth in time to stop something from happening, because that is getting a little tired.

The idea of everyone sort of working together against gov't teams trained to detain them is a great plot. I hope they stick with it.

I have high hopes for this season....

It seems like a really cool x-menish storyline of being hunted by the gov't and hopefully it doesn't involve going back and forth in time to stop something from happening, because that is getting a little tired.

The idea of everyone sort of working together against gov't teams trained to detain them is a great plot. I hope they stick with it.

no one can time travel anymore.

How are they gonna write that in? He comes from the past? I don't see how they would do that.

Not for nothing, but when he went to the future last season he thought he saw Ando kill him didn't he? Who knows what Ando actually did to him as if I remember correctly he used his power on Hiro.

Peter's change in powers had to be done. I remember seeing interviews after the 2nd season where the writers were commenting on how he had become too much of a "deus ex machina". He was too powerful.

It'll be interesting to see where there going with Sylar. First off, how did he survive being stabbed in the brain and then burned/blown up. Second, whats the deal gonna be with his parents?

Not for nothing, but when he went to the future last season he thought he saw Ando kill him didn't he? Who knows what Ando actually did to him as if I remember correctly he used his power on Hiro.

Peter's change in powers had to be done. I remember seeing interviews after the 2nd season where the writers were commenting on how he had become too much of a "deus ex machina". He was too powerful.

It'll be interesting to see where there going with Sylar. First off, how did he survive being stabbed in the brain and then burned/blown up. Second, whats the deal gonna be with his parents?

I don't have a problem with Peter's new powers. I'd love for him to meet up with sylar and touch him and see what happens. I don't care about the Sylar thing. He is so badass I don't give a **** about plotholes.

I don't have a problem with Peter's new powers. I'd love for him to meet up with sylar and touch him and see what happens. I don't care about the Sylar thing. He is so badass I don't give a **** about plotholes.

I agree. Watching him effortlessly fight off all of those guys was great. I wish he used more of his powers besides telekinesis and the lightning bolts though.

Just one question though. In the finale of last season, when Peter flew with Nathan, did he fly through the fire and picked up Nathan or did he run through, then touch Nathan and then fly away with him. I can't remember.

I'm still trying to figure out if he actually HAS to touch someone to get their powers now. It certainly looks like it but I'm just not sure how he got Nathan's flying power exactly.

Here was my thought on that.... What if Peter absorbs Sylar's power, but through his "empathy" he can control the hunger and learn to absorb people's powers like he used to? It'd be a new twist on his old power.

Archived