Why trampolines are dangerous...

Verde

I could be wrong, but this picture looks odd to me. Is it normal for so many bucks to be together like that?

I though deer run primarily in groups of does/fawns, with the occasional buck.

They are obviously gay, not that there is anything wrong with that.

I could be wrong, but this picture looks odd to me. Is it normal for so many bucks to be together like that?

That was my reaction. Bucks are solitary. This kind of thing just does not happen.

At various times of the year bucks do hang together in groups. This is quite common during the summer. Once the pre rut (mating season) starts it's every man errr I mean buck for themselves. They'll even clash with each other to establish rankings and the alpha buck.

Agreed.

No, it's not. As always, you're an idiot. Now, shut up and post smilies, like usual.

As usual another personnel attack with name calling. We can discuss our hunting backgrounds when we meet up. I seriously doubt you match my experience Bob.

As usual another personnel attack with name calling. We can discuss our hunting backgrounds when we meet up. I seriously doubt you match my experience Bob.

You shouldn't think of them as attacks. They're really just observations.

Here's what's wrong with this photo:

They're still living.

Someone shoot the SOB, keep the antlers for you wall, and process the venison into steaks and jerky.

dont forget hot sticks, hot dogs, summer sausage, and breakfast sausage. im going down to the freezer right now to get some hot dogs. there better then any store bought hot dogs around.

Venison Hot Dogs?

Can you pack a couple in dry ice and send them to Detroit? :lol:

I had them for the first time 2 years ago when my hunting buddy in the Catskills had them made up. Delicious ! Even the GF loved them and she's not a big venison fan.

dont forget hot sticks, hot dogs, summer sausage, and breakfast sausage. im going down to the freezer right now to get some hot dogs. there better then any store bought hot dogs around.

+1 There's nothing like a freezer full of venison.

Archived