Why trampolines are dangerous...

Verde

Add some bolonees and some fetas cheese and we are in business.

Its great being social creatures

LOL. Did you know that boloney is actually an American version of mortadella? Even the name is a bastardization of the city of Bologna (La Grassa, or the fat lady, because its inhabitants are obsessed with food.), where it is made. (This is the region in Italy where I was born, so I know all these meaningless facts.) All the great salumi come from this region, including insanely delicious ones--including salamis and, yes, mortadella-- made from wild boar. All these "fancy" foods like quail, partridge, boar, etc. were how people from my parent's time survived. You would not believe the misery they suffered, especially during WWII.

mortadella8uv6.jpg

LOL. Did you know that boloney is actually an American version of mortadella? Even the name is a bastardization of the city of Bologna (La Grassa, or the fat lady, because its inhabitants are obsessed with food.), where it is made. (This is the region in Italy where I was born, so I know all these meaningless facts.) All the great salumi come from this region, including insanely delicious ones--including salamis and, yes, mortadella-- made from wild boar. All these "fancy" foods like quail, partridge, boar, etc. were how people from my parent's time survived. You would not believe the misery they suffered, especially during WWII.

mortadella8uv6.jpg

borgo you are amazing. i just learned more in the time it took me to read that then ive learned in 4 semesters in college. your the man.

borgo you are amazing. i just learned more in the time it took me to read that then ive learned in 4 semesters in college. your the man.

For real, you have me laughing to myself as I sit here. Thank you, of course, but I'm a tad troubled by the level of ardor displayed by your institution of higher education. :)

hahah didnt yoou see that one guy on TV that did that.. he got his ass kicked i wish i could go on youtube to find the clip...

word of advise.. NEVER PUT DEER URINE ON YOURSELF DURING THE RUTE SEASON!!!! :rl:

Does that mean it's ok to put deer urine on yourself at any other time?

Archived