Question about Favre to Minny??

BroadwayJoe12

Now, I have a question that I've been mulling around in my head since last night. The Favre to Minnesota trade; I know we would owe them three 1st rounders, but that's in a straight up trade. This notion leads me to my question...

What's stopping a potential three-team trade?? If Minnesota is that interested in Favre, why couldn't we trade Favre to a subsidiary team who will give us there 3rd rounder which turns conditional. This same team will then trade Favre to GB who will in turn compensate them for whatever picks they lose to us.

Now, this could very well be answered or covered in the trade agreement to Favre, however I have never seen this question covered. Just a little food for thought, I wondered if anyone knew the answer...

judging from just what I've seen. If he is cut from us he can go where he wants. I also seem to remember something about if he finishes his contract he can go anywhere. I might be remembering that wrong though.

If he's cut he's a free agent I believe and can go anywhere he wants. That's why GB didn't cut him after he unretired.

clayton claims favre will retire , but maybe go to tampa...the bc coach is the oc there now..he nows favre...and we might pick up leftwich , garcia , or anderson...all speculation...

Yeah that's all anything is at this time nbird. Just speculation. At least it keeps our interest up during the off season. ;)

Archived