F' ATMs that eat debit cards

Jbro22

Okay, so whats the point of ATM's that suck up the card and take it out of your hands? WHATS THE POINT IN THAT? Bank of America has these, I just forgot my card was in the machine and it got sucked back up.

Not the first time this has happened to me either. Is it me? Am I just a complete retard(most likely)?

I went to take rent money out($500) and walked to my car and forgot all about the damn card. I don't know about you, but when I have 500 dollars in my hand all I think about is getting it into my wallet and back to my car.

Every other ATM is one swipe, the card never leaves your hands, and its back in your wallet. Why does BofA have to take the card out of your hand?

So, if you hate BofA as much as I do right now, please share your thoughts. Or just call me a complete retard, cause thats what I feel like right now.

Or you can post youtubes of people that can be potentially dumber then I am.

Okay, so whats the point of ATM's that suck up the card and take it out of your hands? WHATS THE POINT IN THAT? Bank of America has these, I just forgot my card was in the machine and it got sucked back up.

Not the first time this has happened to me either. Is it me? Am I just a complete retard(most likely)?

I went to take rent money out($500) and walked to my car and forgot all about the damn card. I don't know about you, but when I have 500 dollars in my hand all I think about is getting it into my wallet and back to my car.

Every other ATM is one swipe, the card never leaves your hands, and its back in your wallet. Why does BofA have to take the card out of your hand?

So, if you hate BofA as much as I do right now, please share your thoughts. Or just call me a complete retard, cause thats what I feel like right now.

Would you prefer that the card sat there for the next person who walked up to the ATM to swipe? I do agree that I prefer ATM's that read the card and let you take it back rather than holding onto it for the duration of the transaction.

Go back in the morning and retrieve it.... retard.

Would you prefer that the card sat there for the next person who walked up to the ATM to swipe? I do agree that I prefer ATM's that read the card and let you take it back rather than holding onto it for the duration of the transaction.

Go back in the morning and retrieve it.... retard.

A simple answer, but BofA doesn't allow that(which I probably should of added). Now I have to call my bank and tell them I need a new one, again. BofA claims that the card chews it up if its not a BofA card. I would love to hear the science behind that one.

Write a check, dude.

A simple answer, but BofA doesn't allow that(which I probably should of added). Now I have to call my bank and tell them I need a new one, again. BofA claims that the card chews it up if its not a BofA card. I would love to hear the science behind that one.

Wait, so you used a card from a different bank at BofA? I can completely understand why they wouldn't want to be responsible for a card issued by another bank. uart is right; use a check... unless you enjoy paying ATM fees.

Wait, so you used a card from a different bank at BofA? I can completely understand why they wouldn't want to be responsible for a card issued by another bank. uart is right; use a check... unless you enjoy paying ATM fees.

Unless I'm paying rent I never use the ATM, left my checkbook at home somewhere. The atm isn't that big of a deal for me.

LOL That's one reason I don't use an ATM.

The only time I ever had a card eaten by an atm was when i inserted the card, started my transaction, and before money spit out, power went out in the area for a few seconds... when the power came back on, my card was in the machine and my transaction was gone. It was a sat night so I had no money and no way to get more. had to go in on monday to get my card. when they opened the machine, they found it stuck inside and looked at the internal receipt and saw they didnt have any other transactions at the machine all weekend because my card was stuck in there.

you're a retard. I have a pattern. money, then card, then receipt. This way I never forget my card.

Could have been worse. You could have been raped by an Albanian tranny afterwards. Those guys can be pretty rough I've, um, heard.

Archived