Crying Giants Fan - This is GOLD

Jbro22

I'd admire his passion, but I don't know about wheeping like that. I usually throw a couple of punches after devistating losses. You don't want to be a door, wall, table, etc. in my house on the day of a Miami loss.

If I was him, and that guy got in my face like that at the end, I would dropped that ****er faster than Mangini dropped the hammer on Belichick in '07.

I'd admire his passion, but I don't know about wheeping like that. I usually throw a couple of punches after devistating losses. You don't want to be a door, wall, table, etc. in my house on the day of a Miami loss.

Ya'll almost never won a game last year, so... you must be eating off the floor,have no walls and no doors in your house.

If I was him, and that guy got in my face like that at the end, I would dropped that ****er faster than Mangini dropped the hammer on Belichick in '07.

actually if i was the guy who got in his face i would've knocked fat boy the **** out for being a complete *****. that moron shodl just do the world a favor and castrate himself in case he ever gets ucky enough to get laid.....we don't need this bottom feeder infecting gene pool.

Archived