Broncos | Owner unhappy about Sharpe not going into Hall of Fame

Jetfan13

Tue, 03 Feb 2009 14:00:42 -0800

Jim Armstrong, of The Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen said he was not happy that former Broncos TE Shannon Sharpe was not elected into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this season. "I'm very disappointed about it," Bowlen said. "It's sort of like a slap in the face. I think it shows a bias against teams like the Broncos that aren't on the east side of the Mississippi."

2 words: JOE KLECKO

Sharpe not being in was a disaster, yes, but Cris Carter not making it in for the second straight year is the biggest disaster of all.

Saw Chris Carter on a flight from LaGuardia to Ft Lauderdale...he sat in coach..and for him to be such a sharp dresser on tv, I think he must have someone dressing him before telecasts..he was in this ugly light blue Nike workout suit that made him look more like a 80 yr old condo cammando then an NFL star player and broadcaster

Saw Chris Carter on a flight from LaGuardia to Ft Lauderdale...he sat in coach..and for him to be such a sharp dresser on tv, I think he must have someone dressing him before telecasts..he was in this ugly light blue Nike workout suit that made him look more like a 80 yr old condo cammando then an NFL star player and broadcaster

You don't need to dress up in suits to impress.

He's rich, who cares! :)

Tue, 03 Feb 2009 14:00:42 -0800

Jim Armstrong, of The Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen said he was not happy that former Broncos TE Shannon Sharpe was not elected into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this season. "I'm very disappointed about it," Bowlen said. "It's sort of like a slap in the face. I think it shows a bias against teams like the Broncos that aren't on the east side of the Mississippi."

2 words: JOE KLECKO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAbLv_9X2BE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAbLv_9X2BE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Archived