Sign in to follow this  
TeddEY

Manny Rameriez is going to be a Yankee: The rest of the league will look ridiculous.

The only way I'd take the guy was if he got payed per home run. But that's illegal.

yeah, he just threw a bat at a Piazza, which the majority of Yankee fans had no problem defending.

That was in game, and yes maybe a bit unnecessary . The Manny choking out an employee of the club is on a whole different level.

my point is that Manny is in no way worse than anybody else the Yankees have had on the team.

Thats fine, but at what price?

YA THINK???

Clemens was and is a grade A Douchebag.

His teammates loved him.

Simple question here-

If the Yankees do not pursue Manny, does it mean that they actually DO have a budget, and that winning isn't above everything else?

What?

Many Yankee fans have told me that George S is so committed to winning, that the budget is of no concern, just ensuring championships. Thus, the justification of being at least 35% higher in payroll than the rest of the team, they were just spending "whatever" to win.

If I am told that the Yankees DO in fact have a payroll budget, it would be an admission that the Yankees just use their "position" to best advantage.No problem with that, and every club plays the cards they are given.

But it would explode teh myth that some Yankee fans told me throughout the years-The Yankees just do everything they have to do every year to win.

Are you a child? Obviously there's a budget.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company