Holy CRAP Is It Cold Down Here!!!!

SoFlaJets

33 degrees with a wind chill factor in the 20's. How do you people stand that climate up there anymore? It's going to be hard trying to play guitar outside tonight at my gig. The wifey poo bought me these glove things with no fingers and a slot for the thumbs-that might help

it dipped into the 60's overnight here. seriously we're gettin close to record cold weather here. the wind is blowin hard & it feels really cold.

having my coffee on the patio this am I really feel for those in kentucky with no power & not being used to the cold weather.

I am not tryin to be a dick here, it is unseasonably cold right now

11 degrees this morning in New Jersey as I was heading out to work. I hate the cold weather Jimmy . That is why I play lotto every week.

I swear I don't think my bones could handle living up in Jersey anymore-even though I LOVED growing up there. I wouldn't trade my youth of raking fall leaves, sleigh riding and shoveling snow for nuthin'. My kids don't know what they've missed, but at 53? It's no fun being cold...

33 degrees with a wind chill factor in the 20's. How do you people stand that climate up there anymore? It's going to be hard trying to play guitar outside tonight at my gig. The wifey poo bought me these glove things with no fingers and a slot for the thumbs-that might help

No crap... I had to put long pants, socks and real shoes on today, took me 10 minutes to find them too ;)

Where do you play?

http://www.nicolesvillagetavern.com/

Tonight is ladies' night-I'm outside and the DJ is inside-I'm back indoors for Fridays and Saturdays....I'm in Rillo's neighborhood

Sounds like they love you there!

This shows through his performances. He performs nightly at Nicole's Village Tavern in Wellington on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Best acoustic act you

http://www.nicolesvillagetavern.com/

Tonight is ladies' night-I'm outside and the DJ is inside-I'm back indoors for Fridays and Saturdays....I'm in Rillo's neighborhood

Oh, out in Wellington. Nicoles is a pretty good spot out there, been around for several years now. Every time I go there I end up staying too long and drinking too much :)

Good luck with your gig tonight, and don't forget to layer ;)

simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

Floridians are pussies.

it dipped into the 60's overnight here. seriously we're gettin close to record cold weather here. the wind is blowin hard & it feels really cold.

having my coffee on the patio this am I really feel for those in kentucky with no power & not being used to the cold weather.

I am not tryin to be a dick here, it is unseasonably cold right now

blow me

Mellow out, man! Smoke a fattie. Yah....that's it. Who cares that you flunked out of clown school. You get to wear a hat with funny ears 'cause it's 45 dgrees. Yah, man. Cool.

Careful... I heard drug addicts can be dangerous... :lol:

Oh, out in Wellington. Nicoles is a pretty good spot out there, been around for several years now. Every time I go there I end up staying too long and drinking too much :)

Good luck with your gig tonight, and don't forget to layer ;)

Damn, hard to believe I grew up in Wellington and went to high school there.

Meh, I love this weather by the weekend it'll be in the 80's again and most of you guys/girls will be jealous. :)

Holla!

Jealous of what? Its not like you need to be approved to move to FL... lol... anyone here could be there tomorrow... :corn:

Mellow out, man! Smoke a fattie. Yah....that's it. Who cares that you flunked out of clown school. You get to wear a hat with funny ears 'cause it's 45 dgrees. Yah, man. Cool.

I was joking.. nothing serious.. i LOVE cold weather i rather be cold then sweaty... but ir was 33 when i got in my car this morning

-7 here so you'll pardon me if I can't feel sorry for you and your 33 degrees. :)

Archived