128, please dont tell me you fell for this?

SouthernJet

Teen Accused of Blackmailing Classmates for Sex Acts in Facebook Scam

Thursday, February 05, 2009 service_ap_36.gif

1_61_stancl_anthony.jpg AP/Waukesha County Sheriff's Dept./Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Anthony Stancl, accused of blackmailing other students for sex, in an undated photo.

MILWAUKEE

What an enterprising young man. :rolleyes:

Enterprising? Did the idiot even get money out of it?

It seems that he blackmailed these boys to either give them a blow job or have them perform it on him.

Now if he set up the scheme solely to make money, then that's a different story. :D

WTF is going on in Wisconsin?

Just last year 3 guys were arrested for trying to dig up a female corpse to have sex with it.

It's Milwaukee. Guy was probably just trying to live up to Jeffrey Dahlmer.

Double trouble for 128, first he falls for this..then he gives $3,000 to a Nigerian businessman via email who says he can return his investment with 1000% interest. Shame.

It's Milwaukee. Guy was probably just trying to live up to Jeffrey Dahlmer.

Double trouble for 128, first he falls for this..then he gives $3,000 to a Nigerian businessman via email who says he can return his investment with 1000% interest. Shame.

ya, but he swears that diick enlarger is workin wonders

WTF is going on in Wisconsin?

Just last year 3 guys were arrested for trying to dig up a female corpse to have sex with it.

One bit of news that never made it big was in my hometown (la crosse) this 30 year old stuffed his dead mom (of natural causes, which makes it ok...er?) into the freezer to keep collecting her SS checks.

Some cops stopped by for something about a noise complaint and then the guy just said "oh yeah, and my mom's in the freezer".

Something about the cold and the mississippi river maybe?

One bit of news that never made it big was in my hometown (la crosse) this 30 year old stuffed his dead mom (of natural causes, which makes it ok...er?) into the freezer to keep collecting her SS checks.

Some cops stopped by for something about a noise complaint and then the guy just said "oh yeah, and my mom's in the freezer".

Something about the cold and the mississippi river maybe?

The guy told the cops he had his dead mom in the freezer? Don't people know not to talk to the police without a lawyer.

The guy told the cops he had his dead mom in the freezer? Don't people know not to talk to the police without a lawyer.

I don't think this guy was one of America's finest. Makes me think he could have a nice little career here at JN keeping tabs on the DWC's of the world.

Archived