question for ji influxers

joewilly

Number one reason I signed up was to support the site. Number two was the training camp reports but they were so inaccurate and biased this past season that they were rendered worthless.

As for any other content I never gave it a thought. The good posters here know 100 times more about football and the Jets than the staff clowns they have write those articles.

I was and still am a VIP member (subscription ends in June 2008) and I will not be renewing. Note, that I have actually donated to other message boards as a token of "support."

Like EY, I too subscribed as a token to help the site. I liked the training camp reports. They were quicker than the beat writer blog and better than any crap Leberfeld put out there. So, it really was for those reports (highlight of my membership).

I left on my own volitition and have trolled the site periodically since and have been underwhelmed by the quality of posts there. Which is expected because the majority of posters I conversed/debated with are now here.

Training camp is now in NJ. We should have pretty good coverage this year. :winking0001:

It was a part of my original 5 year contract.

Once, I hit free agency, Max made a killer offer and I came over here.

LOL.

You followed me over because you were mad about the Red Sox avatar bet I made with you. I posted with that thing for 3 days and then came over here myself. :-P

Like EY, I too subscribed as a token to help the site.

I sent in some coin too before there were VIP memberships just to support the site.

I came over here the day after the door opened and havent posted there since.

It had a fairly low stroke quotient back then - but it's pretty unbelieveable nowdays.

Archived