I got my first internship.

Jets Babe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on the resume builder! :) Do yourself a favor, however, and don't let anyone take a picture of you smoking a bong....and don't let anyone post it anywhere. ;) I'm being serious. If you want to be the next Suzie Kolber - that sort of thing could be a career killer. Time to start thinking serious.

Congrats on the resume builder! :) Do yourself a favor, however, and don't let anyone take a picture of you smoking a bong....and don't let anyone post it anywhere. ;) I'm being serious. If you want to be the next Suzie Kolber - that sort of thing could be a career killer. Time to start thinking serious.

thanks garb, i already deleted all pictures from facebook.

Good. You may want to consider deleting the one you posted here. Who knows what people can find out! Say, for example, someone finds out you post at some fan messageboard under the name "Jetsbabe" - and say they do some google search - click on images - well, you never know. There's a lot of ruthless assclowns out there. Better safe than sorry.

Good. You may want to consider deleting the one you posted here. Who knows what people can find out! Say, for example, someone finds out you post at some fan messageboard under the name "Jetsbabe" - and say they do some google search - click on images - well, you never know. There's a lot of ruthless assclowns out there. Better safe than sorry.

You have that dossier on JB already, don't you?

Careful Garb,

If Verde catches you being nice to her she will accuse you of having a school girl crush.

:winking0001:

Congrats on the position Babe, but don't listen to these conspiracy theorists around here, there's absolutely no reason for you to stop being the same picture-posting, often inappropriate lady that many of us have grown to love. :-D

Besides, just think about how much more information you could get out of some of these prospects with that kind of material on your side. naughty.gif

congrats jets babe

so you are going to be working on stuff for like the

florida panthers

florida firecats

Is that a knock? Or is that what your into?

If its a knock, I think you should know that a fairly decent amount of NFL talent comes out of the state of FL. And as far as internships go, what she's got is pretty top notch. Plus she's way closer to the Lightening, Rays, Magic, and Bucs then what you mentioned.

I'm officially in the sports biz, I'm an intern with scout.com. :)

ESPN, here I come!

Cool.

Remember, check for hidden webcams when you are in bosses office 'climbing the corporate ladder'.

Climbing is one thing, but seeing it on YouTube years from now when you are famous is another thing.

so my friends just asked me...

how the hell did you get this internship, erika?

my answer....

a lifetime of dedication to the new york jets and the NFL.

I also decided to go to the interview in a tanktop and braless. I dropped my pencil twelve times during interview while slowly bending over to pick up the pencil.

But mainly, it was my sports dedication.

:lol:

congrats..

sorry, i'm covering some real teams.

UCF knights, orlando magic, and possibly jacksonville jags.

I live in Jax. There is nothing real about the Jags. ;)

Nice approach on the interview. The only thing I can say is, make sure you are washing if you decide to take that route again, you dont want to be mistaken for a stinky hippy.

True, but remember this important truth JB:

Bong pics can only hurt your career

Tasteful nudes on JN (or pm'd to me) can only help your career.

Please don't thank me, I'm just a giver by nature.

True, but remember this important truth JB:

Bong pics can only hurt your career

Tasteful nudes on JN (or pm'd to me) can only help your career.

Please don't thank me, I'm just a giver by nature.

Screw you! Im sure I speak for everyone when I say tasteful is not an option! :lol:

I live in Jax. There is nothing real about the Jags. ;)

Nice approach on the interview. The only thing I can say is, make sure you are washing if you decide to take that route again, you dont want to be mistaken for a stinky hippy.

With that moniker, how could anyone ever be a fan of the Jags? I mean, every time I hear that team's name on TV I bust out laughing. "Oh, yeah. Bill really supports the Jags." "Are the jags off this week?" "The Jags are an up and coming team." You could not write this stuff.

Archived