Lakers are the best team in the NBA

Ghost

I'm not saying that because I'm a Laker fan but give the Lakers some ****ing credit.

No Bynum no problem! And don't give me some bull**** saying he's overrated because it's not his offense that we missed today it was his DEFENSE. The Lakers still won in Boston.

BEAT LA? HA F*** BOSTON

LA has a clear path to the finals in the West, and they can beat any of the big 3 now, since Jameer Nelson is out, since Orlando was the only team giving LA problems, but LA has a clear path to win it all now...

I just hope Bynum can comeback with this injury. I feel bad for the kid.

LA has a clear path to the finals in the West, and they can beat any of the big 3 now, since Jameer Nelson is out, since Orlando was the only team giving LA problems, but LA has a clear path to win it all now...

Still a lot of games to be played, LA must get home court if they wanna get to the finals IMO. I would not crown them just yet....

Still a lot of games to be played, LA must get home court if they wanna get to the finals IMO. I would not crown them just yet....

The Spurs are the only team that can possibly compete with the Lakers and I don't see that team beating the Lakers in 7.

I'm not saying that because I'm a Laker fan but give the Lakers some ****ing credit.

No Bynum no problem! And don't give me some bull**** saying he's overrated because it's not his offense that we missed today it was his DEFENSE. The Lakers still won in Boston.

BEAT LA? HA F*** BOSTON

Well, when KG fouls out on a BS call, and the refs blow off a foul on a three pointer in the second, I would imagine the Lakers would win.......................

Well, when KG fouls out on a BS call, and the refs blow off a foul on a three pointer in the second, I would imagine the Lakers would win.......................

Great comeback. Because KG didn't push Fisher on that loose ball and Ray Allen clearly got tackled.

You know whats a better comeback?

"Fans" who root for teams outside of their area.

Like, Boston fans in Florida

or

LA fans in Philadelphia

;)

I was born and raised in Massachusetts for 11 years.......so it's not out of area. But, Ghost/kobe24jets is just a bandwagoner.

Danny G is a problem.

They have had a lot of problems and issues ever since Reggie left the team. Not saying thats what started it though. Its funny, Indiana used to be a BB state; hoosier hysteria and all that. Now, no one pays that much attention to BB, its all about the Colts.

They have had a lot of problems and issues ever since Reggie left the team. Not saying thats what started it though. Its funny, Indiana used to be a BB state; hoosier hysteria and all that. Now, no one pays that much attention to BB, its all about the Colts.

He means Danny G. is a good player/force.

Me too. Tough injury but hopefully he'll be at 100% soon.

I don't necessary think we need him to be 100% because we mostly need him on defense and rebounding.

I know for sure he'll be back before we reach the finals, I just hope he can play defensively like he did prior to the injury.

The Lakers are officially the best team officially.

They sure are. They just beat the Celtics and Cavs on the road in the space of 3 days.

They have snapped the Celtics 19 & 12 game winning streaks and just snapped Cleveland's undefeated streak at home.

Kobe and co are on a mission right now. The NBA title goes through LA this season.

They sure are. They just beat the Celtics and Cavs on the road in the space of 3 days.

They have snapped the Celtics 19 & 12 game winning streaks and just snapped Cleveland's undefeated streak at home.

Kobe and co are on a mission right now. The NBA title goes through LA this season.

Without Andrew Bynum and please don't say he's overrated.

Yes the Lakers have been uber hot lately but as you and I know it's a long , long season. See you in May. ;)

Archived