Turd Breeder finally speaks out

SouthernJet

I don't get this at all.

Where is she getting all her money? She's an unemployed grad student living on disability checks from a injury she incurred two years ago working at a state mental hospital - making, most likely, crap for money. Don't fertility treatments cost money? Look at her lips, her nose and her forhead. Collegen injections, nose jobs and botox cost money too. Seriously, where is this freak getting her money?

I don't get this at all.

Where is she getting all her money? She's an unemployed grad student living on disability checks from a injury she incurred two years ago working at a state mental hospital - making, most likely, crap for money. Don't fertility treatments cost money? Look at her lips, her nose and her forhead. Collegen injections, nose jobs and botox cost money too. Seriously, where is this freak getting her money?

herein lies the problem garb. if freakshows prove themselves to be bizarre enough, they get the $$$

where does the KKK boob girl get $$$ for 7 surgeries?

I don't get this at all.

By her looks, it appears she is being funded to be part of Dr. Walter Bishop's experiments

fringe-josh-jackson-john-noble.jpg

At least she knows who the biological father is - or so she says. I would throw a stink bomb at her house if she didn't; but that's a rant for another day. It's her reproductive choice, but the whole 'fertility' business really steams me. 'Anonymous donors' and the men and women who go there - it's beyond selfish as well as a crime against humanity. And I'm right about that. Again, a rant for another day.

It sounds like she has 'Mia Farrow' syndrome, or, more aptly put, similar to people who hoard cats and dogs with intent to go a 'good thing'. However, this was a directly purposeful selfish act. It's ALL about her. I only care about the kids - who of course are a tax-payers burden as well as being innocent victims. She, however, can go get fukked.

I don't get this at all.

+1

I've had these very same questions. Forget about raising the kids, how in the heck could she afford the invitro in the first place???

At least she knows who the biological father is - or so she says. I would throw a stink bomb at her house if she didn't; but that's a rant for another day. It's her reproductive choice, but the whole 'fertility' business really steams me. 'Anonymous donors' and the men and women who go there - it's beyond selfish as well as a crime against humanity. And I'm right about that. Again, a rant for another day.

It sounds like she has 'Mia Farrow' syndrome, or, more aptly put, similar to people who hoard cats and dogs with intent to go a 'good thing'. However, this was a directly purposeful selfish act. It's ALL about her. I only care about the kids - who of course are a tax-payers burden as well as being innocent victims. She, however, can go get fukked.

I don't think you want that. You're head would probably explode if you had to read about her shooting out 10 more kids in 9 months.

Correct! How was she paying for that?! In vitro is unbelievably expensive, but I'll do you one better. When my husband had cancer in '92, we banked some sperm, even though we were agreed on the no kids thing. Surgeon's advice, you might change your mind some day, blah blah, so we went with it, even though it hardly mattered to either of us.

Even keeping it in storage was insane $. After one year, I went back to the lab in NYC and had them destroy it all - in front of me. I didn't trust them to do it without my being there. I had two separate pieces of paper saying how many vials they had - and they weren't the same number, for starters. I got really pissed off, and thought why the hell would I even pay for something like this in the first place?! What a scam - or what I should really say is, how could they be so SLOPPY with something of that magnitude? "Oh, that was a mistake." "This says 7, and this says 5. Nice 'mistake' - which is it?" Hence, destruction with me present. But I digress.

Archived