DVD/CD repair software

NJ

Anybody have any favorites to suggest? I'm thinking of buying the full licence of ISO Buster but it takes forever to work through scratches or bad burns.

Have you also tried to repair the disc physically? This disc absolutely cannot be replaced?

Have you also tried to repair the disc physically? This disc absolutely cannot be replaced?

Yeah eC - first with a little soapy water and a soft cloth or for mega scratches a little toothpaste cut with some dish soap. My daughter's collection had a high fall-out when she was in Iraq with sand and dust in everything and the heat actually made crap leech out of the vinyl sleeves she stored the disc's in and that left impressions on the disc surface that are hard to get out.

Yeah eC - first with a little soapy water and a soft cloth or for mega scratches a little toothpaste cut with some dish soap. My daughter's collection had a high fall-out when she was in Iraq with sand and dust in everything and the heat actually made crap leech out of the vinyl sleeves she stored the disc's in and that left impressions on the disc surface that are hard to get out.

Have you tried backing them up? You lose some quality but nothing you would really notice IMO

Archived