Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bit Special

**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

I have an idea: since you guys hate A-Rod so much and many of you still love Soriano, I think the Cubs and Yanks should make a trade.

I'll gladly take your choking juicing third baseman if you take my swing at ****ing everything injury prone left fielder.

I'm in the camp of those that really don't give a ****.

This was pretty interesting in 2005. Now, I couldn't really care less.

This selective leaking bull**** is a joke. There are plenty of players that have never been linked to steroids that were obvious users. Guys that helped their teams to win championships, like Luis Gonzalez and David Ortiz. The list of players that were "dirty" in the steroid era is probably much longer than the list of guys that were clean. The mock outrage bothers me. If it pisses you off so much, then stop watching. I see people compare the steroid scandal to the '94 strike all the time. How do you figure? Attendance numbers are higher than they've ever been and this story has been going on for years. If the American public were truly so concerned with this, then baseball wouldn't be racking in more money than ever before. This just gives the many talentless hacks something to write about.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company