Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bit Special

**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

The outrage by some posters blaming the media and saying, "everyone does it whats the big deal?" Is pure hypocrisy.

Most of the same posters were outraged that the Patriots taped defensive signals and that all of the Pats accomplishments should be wiped from the NFL record books.

There were thousands of posts that compared the Pats to Barry Bonds.

You know, the defensive signals that everyone in the Stadium can see and that teams change every week.

it's funny all the people complaining about "selective leaking". bottom line: alex rodriguez is now a known cheater. that's it. nothing more to it. either you care or you don't. but the fact remains that he is a confirmed cheater.

I agree. The Pats cheated by breaking NFL rules while ARod cheated by breaking the law. Where is Arlen Specter when you need him? Where is the outrage about the integrity of the game?

ARod wasn't the best liked guy in the world before this happened (a lot of Yankee fans don't even like him) but he was the "clean" guy who was going to erase Bonds from the record books. So much for that.

when you are right you are right

take away all the Janks championship rings while A-fraud was on team

take away all the pats championships

You are smarter than i thought:D

You love to stir the pot don't you? :D

The funny thing is that none of the ARod defenders have replied to my post.

Tyler Durden = Biggest Yankees apologist ever.

Gainzo = Biggest homo in America, ever

Nice post.

Serious question as I don't know you at all: Were you one of the people freaking out and demanding that the NFL wipe clean all of the Pats records when spygate happened?

Do you have sexual relations with ARod?

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company