Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bit Special

**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

I have an idea: since you guys hate A-Rod so much and many of you still love Soriano, I think the Cubs and Yanks should make a trade.

I'll gladly take your choking juicing third baseman if you take my swing at ****ing everything injury prone left fielder.

Who loves Soriano?

That's great, I don't give a ****, I just want this to be over, so we can play some baseball.

Agreed.

Whatever, players used roids for a while. Im sick of hearing about it. I just want to watch the game- which I've enjoyed when players injected themselves and now.

The steroids story might be the most boring sports story of all time. Its endless coverage with really zero excitement.

The Arod Madonna stories are more interesting than this.

And I would like this guy, who is a choking disgrace as a human being and a ballplayer to somehow get off the Yankees roster and THEN play ball. GO YANKEES!!!

I think we all know my opinions regarding Alex.

The steroids stuff though, is just boring.

Sacred numbers blah blah blah. Who cares.

No they're not.

Theyre close. Great, another Lupica column on steroids. Joy.

I want to read about the team. The strenghts, weakness etc.

Steroids are boring.

Does anyone honestly think that if guys in the 1950's, 60's etc wouldnt be using steroids if they had access to it?

THis whole thing is a joke.

Well, they didn't so that is not really a point.

If bionics are available in 2020, it does not mean I think it should be a part of an athlete's arsenal. Nor will I be saying, "would they have used bionics" in the 80's.

You should only be compared to athletes' in your era. That is all that is fair. The "cheaters' are tainted by what they have done.

No joke in that.

Well, if were only comparing players of era's....then I guess for this era, if you werent cheatin-you werent tryin.

Personally, I couldnt care less about steroids. Everyone seemingly used them. If it wasnt illegal and they didnt test, what the hell was preventing someone from using them? Morals? Come on.

What exactly is baseball going to do? Fire every player and start from scratch?

These guys chose to put this crap into their bodies. I really dont care, its their problem not mine.

The hysteria and outcry over this is boring and absurd imo.

To each his own, but, using steroids and PED's is in fact VERY illegal.

Of course it is. But at the same time so are a lot of other things ball players of every era have done.

I'm not promoting steroids- I've had access to them, never had the interest in using them. It's obviously wrong, and obviously dangerous....but I'm not going to judge someone like I know them with what they choose to put into their bodies. They have to live with that.

Im also not going to pretend to be outraged like a ton of guys in the media are doing that the sport is forever tainted...especially when they had their pom pom's out in 1998.

Where was the outrage over Larry Fitzgerald beating up his girlfriend?

Oh wait, the media likes him.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company