Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bit Special

**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

Rodriguez tested positive for Primobolan and testosterone while with the Rangers

Under the 2003 survey testing, there were no penalties for a positive test

Rodriguez was one of 104 players who tested positive that year

I am sure there are plenty of high profile guys from a lot of teams if the sample the tested from had 104 players test positive. Just another example of how poorly Bud Selig (and his 18 million dollar salary) handled this era of baseball. I bet there are plenty of players from every team on the list. Probably some that would break the hearts of some fans. It now appears everyone did it.

And we'll all still watch the 2009 season with great anticipation.

Im just happy it was back in 2003 when he was with the Rangers and not when he was a Yankee.

Im not surprised, atleast it wasnt HGH. baseball is a dirty sport, majority of the players are juicing,. why is everyone shocked? Oh because it's A-Rod and the Yankees.

What does it matter when he did it? He did it and it tarnishes everything and every team in the majors. It's a freaking disgrace.

A-Rod isnt the only one. He alone can't tarnish an entire sport. If they are going to expose A-Rod they should expose everyone else.

If LeBron James or Kobe was caught taking something they shouldn't or if Sidney Crosby or Ovechkin we're cheating with illegal sticks or skates or something, it would be the same thing.

That being said, I know he is not the only one and I was speaking from the angle that this report tarnishes the game and makes it even more of a disgrace. Cover ups and lies. It's ridiculous.

No it wouldn't, no one cares about steroids in the other sports. Shawn Merriman failed a test, and no one batted an eye. He was in the the Pro Bowl, that same year.

Probably because it was Shawn Merriman. If it was Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or a more well known player. Plus, the NFL has long had steroid testing policies and the police their own fairly well. Major League Baseball has not done anything until recently. it's a shame.

Shawn Merriman isn't a known player? Since when?

But, I'll agree with you on Manning and Brady, QB's are on different levels.

Not as well known as a lot of players. Plus, he was only one player.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company