Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bit Special

**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

How could they even tell? From what I understood this was done blind. They were not interested in the who tested but the how many tested. Would they even be able to tell which sample belonged to whom? This is fishy.

ya i thought odd when i saw it was 2003..

seems a liltte odd

I would like to know who leaked it and why now? How they were able to determine that the sample belonged to A-rod. That seems very unscientific. If I am doing a study to determine the percentage of players using roids. To get rid of bias and all that other bull**** I do it double blind. No one knows who the sample belongs to. Everything would be a number. Sample 1 Sample 2 and so on.

Roger was in the league in 03. Where is his result? Where is bond's result? Sosa? Macguire?

No. What I am saying is while many players use, just because ANOTHER high profile Yankee player gets caught does not mean you can say everyone is using as a attempt to make light of it or quote Rob Neyer as if that makes it ok to cheat. No hate for Yankees just the chest thumper fans during good times who feel any negative discussion on them is off topic in instances like this.

If you can't handle non Yankee fan opinions maybe going back to JI's circle jerk is best for you. If you can, then this board is a great place to talk baseball with VARIOUS fans opinion allowed.

You should go back to JI. You drama queen.

Theyre close. Great, another Lupica column on steroids. Joy.

I want to read about the team. The strenghts, weakness etc.

Steroids are boring.

All Lupica columns are terrible. I wish that man would lose his job because of the economy.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company