Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bit Special

**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

It's somewhat big news, but on the other hand? Who wasn't taking PED and other steroids in the early 2000s. Seriously?

For every 1 they catch, 10 got away with it.

Unless they player in question was dumb enough to lie to a congressional committee or a court of law, this really isn't that big of news.

I agree, its somewhat big news everyone thought the guy was clean. Not surprising though.

And he still can't do anything when it matters.

F-U AFraud.

Having him a part of my team is a disgrace. Its hard to watch Yankee baseball with him in pinstripes, it really is.

+1

Agreed n rep'd!

Well, we know steroids didn't help A-fraud too much because he has yet to have a significant @ bat in his whole career.

Except for the ones that made him hundreds of millions of dollars.

Yep, it's always about Me-rod.

I have an idea: since you guys hate A-Rod so much and many of you still love Soriano, I think the Cubs and Yanks should make a trade.

I'll gladly take your choking juicing third baseman if you take my swing at ****ing everything injury prone left fielder.

Deal!

Who loves Soriano?

I did when he was a Yank, yeah he had a horrible WS but he was very young @ the time. I still hate that deal.

When everyone was busy killing Bonds the fact that there was the list of 104 players who failed the 03 roids test out there and sooner or later to leak out.

Mitchell's report last year hopefully put a end to the Bonds witch hunt. If not hopefully this will.

Only thing is Bonds lied....

Didn't ARod deny Canseco's claims?.....come on plenty of players have lied about this.

It was just easier to hate Bonds b4 Yankee and othe big names came out.

Lying to the media is different then lying under oath.

One makes you a scumbag, the other makes you a criminal.

+1, that's the only difference.

ok in 2003 and its reported now? cmon give me a break people are just jealous of arod and everyone wants to hate him so they make up stuff..

until i see the actually report with the 100 or so people on it then thats when i will beleive it.

also for the record bonds didnt do roids he did hgh which imo its alot worse

IDK about the making stuff up part, he tested positive and was aware of it also....

No i get what it was saying.If roids was suppose to be so bad then why is Selig hiding stuff? we shouldve heard of this stuff in 2003 when it happened. someone has to goto prison for this I dont know how it could happen but it has too.MLB is corrupt. Did the team owners know about this? If so how come this players are still signed to huge contracts? How is Selig still commish?

Money, money, money. Same thing with the NBA and their ref scandals and the NFL with 'spygate'.

Edited by rillo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> Edited by rillo

Didn't this 'leak' come from the Bonds trial? Aren't all these names and test evidence? I'm a life long Yankee fan but trying to make excuses for his name being leaked is crazy, the guy was considered "the best player in the game'. That's why his name was leaked, reports are saying he was aware of it and he denied using it also.

arod now goes into bonds/mcgwire territory,,no HOF

Meh, It'll kill me if Jeter was named though....

i really dont think he will..

jeter is old school..with him its about the game,,not about the accolades,,u always new A-Turd was about cash and fame..not the game itself..

Who knows? When Palmerio was outed it shocked me, thought he was clean.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company