Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bit Special

**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

I only have 1 question

"why did this come out today ?"

did someone have a score to settle ?

or

was some report handed over, and this is the biggest name on it ?

who gives a **** about the motive behind the story coming today. fact of the matter is a-roids legacy is tarnished now, and he is now in the same league as bonds, mcgwire, pettite, palmeiro, clemens.......just another cheating piece of sh*t.

AMEN!

It's messed up they only released A-Rod's name and noone elses.

oh yeah......a-roid is the victim here. :rolleyes:. poor multi-millionaire steroid using cheat.

Do you Yankee haters need some more lotion? Tissues? I could run to the store.

Can't do anything about the cramps in your hands, though. Sorry.

Pardon the interruption. Resume your fap, fap, fapping.

translation: my team is filled with steroid using cheaters. the '96-'00 "miracle" was fueled by steroids. the only way to deflect thesere truths away from the yanks is to just call everyone jealous yankees haters, so that's what i'll do. waaaahhhh, my team is full of cheaters....waaahhhh waahhhhh.

how funny would it be if teixeira was on that list also.....lol. yankees fans would really be crying then, lol.

This coming from the guy that maintains Roger Clemens is clean.

Losing hero's, hurts, obviously, Bob.

lol....he says clemens is clean? he's in total denial. sad really. on a side note though, it means there's no pont in even listening to what he might have to say on the steroids subject at all......

You shouldn't try to translate. You're as bad at it as you are at everything else.

you shouldn't try to evaluate facts because you are obviously blinded by delusional homerism........

The facts are neckdemon is that steroids is a baseball problem, not just a Yankee problem, no matter how much you wish it was. Obviously the Rangers and Orioles had large problems, in there clubhouses, teams the Yankees had to beat to get to some of those World Series, so excuse if I think the whole "90's championships are tainted" non sense. 17 players showed up on the Mitchell Report who played for the Mets.. a guy sold steroids out of your clubhouse. All we have right now are 3 names who have dropped the dime on players. McNamee, Rodomski, and Canseco. We haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg.

i'm just busting balls......you should know that i like to do this by now.

It's hard for me to go along with that, I simply don't believe steroids played a big role in A-Rod's career. Unless he started taking steroids in high school. Remember the Mariners took him #1 overall. He was drafted in '93, and hit 36 home runs in his 1st full season in the majors. The reason most people didn't believe A-Rod did steroids is because he was this good, pretty much from the get go. He didn't go from really good to amazing like Bonds did, or went from a declining player to a star player again like McGwire did.

if you don't go along with a-rod being a cheater then you certainly can't hold steroids against bonds either. bonds was a pretty darn great player before he "supposedly" took his steroids. you can't conveniently pick who you think the steroids helped and didn't help.....i mean i guess you can, but it just invalidates your opinion then. imo, anyone who did steroids is a fraud. and i don't buy that "i only did it once or twice crap". caught doing steroids = invalidtaed cheater. rodriguez just joined that list.

it's funny all the people complaining about "selective leaking". bottom line: alex rodriguez is now a known cheater. that's it. nothing more to it. either you care or you don't. but the fact remains that he is a confirmed cheater.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company