Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bit Special

**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

Not to perpetuate the ARod as victim narrative or anything, but this really is bull****. Two days ago I figured there was about a 50/50 shot he was dirty. In light of the story...I figure there's a 50/50 shot he's dirty. Apparently I'm the only one.

When Bonds was outed, there were people that dismissed it as a racist witch hunt. McNamee got more heat than Clemens right up until the hearing removed any doubt as to which of them was lying. There were even people who uncritically accepted McGwire's disinclination to 'talk about the past.'

So what happens when Selena Roberts, who's pimping a book and who at the very least has a demonstrated history of getting spectacularly snowed by confidential sources (and let's face it, that's a pretty ****ing charitable way of putting the Duke lacrosse debacle), fingers ARod? It is immediately and universally accepted as fact. Why?

Very true but if one is clean and these allegations are made about him I would think a denial statement would have been given when asked.

You want a denial. Others want him to demonstrate his innocence by suing for defamation. Problem is the two are mutually exclusive because if he's contemplating the latter the first thing the lawyer is gonna tell him is to keep his trap shut. He can't win, but hey, that's the idea, right?

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company