Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bit Special

**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

Selena Roberts indicated on MLB Network that she had 4 different sources on it, part of why she felt so comfterable taking it to print, I suppose, so it doesn't sound like someone with an ax to grind at least not to me.

The complete lack of denials probably is more striking to me, seems to me if someone accused me of testing postive for a drug (and I was innocent), that I wouldn't be directing anybody to the Union, I'd be denying it immediately to anybody that will listen. A-Rod's reaction sounds more like "WTF? That was supposed to be an confidential testing" (Certainly an understandable reaction given the circumstances) to me.

what is funny is, what if there is some sort of confidentiality about these tests, since it seems they were used to gauge what type of testing MLB should use.

I wonder if A-rod defers to the union because 1) he doesn't want to confirm or deny and 2) he is thinking maybe when the dust clears, he can take legal action against MLB.

Well, everyone cheated in different eras in different ways...

gaylord perry anyone?

it still sucks, but it was when MLB wasn't testing or punishing players for using PEDs.

The guy is doing the right thing now, lets see if he can keep it up.

(talking about the admission)

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company