Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bit Special

**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

Didn't ARod deny Canseco's claims?.....come on plenty of players have lied about this.

It was just easier to hate Bonds b4 Yankee and othe big names came out.

Lying to the media is different then lying under oath.

One makes you a scumbag, the other makes you a criminal.

We should probably trade him. Yankee fans are absolute animals, and he's going to be booed off his home field.

No offense, but what other team can actually afford him, that would want to bring him on at his salary going forward until he's what, 42 years old?

I will say MLB Network is doing an amazing job with the coverage. They've had both Selena Roberts and Tom Verducci on and interviewing them. I'm very impressed.

Edited by AdropOFvenom

I only have 1 question

"why did this come out today ?"

did someone have a score to settle ?

or

was some report handed over, and this is the biggest name on it ?

Rodriguez's testing information was found, however, after federal agents, armed with search warrants, seized the '03 test results from Comprehensive Drug Testing, Inc., of Long Beach, Calif., one of two labs used by MLB in connection with that year's survey testing. The seizure took place in April 2004 as part of the government's investigation into 10 major league players linked to the BALCO scandal -- though Rodriguez himself has never been connected to BALCO.

Selena Roberts indicated on MLB Network that she had 4 different sources on it, part of why she felt so comfterable taking it to print, I suppose, so it doesn't sound like someone with an ax to grind at least not to me.

The complete lack of denials probably is more striking to me, seems to me if someone accused me of testing postive for a drug (and I was innocent), that I wouldn't be directing anybody to the Union, I'd be denying it immediately to anybody that will listen. A-Rod's reaction sounds more like "WTF? That was supposed to be an confidential testing" (Certainly an understandable reaction given the circumstances) to me.

One thing I'll point out, is just his admissions (Assuming he's being fully truthful) still diminishes what he's done the last 5 years with the Yankees. People have this "Incredible Hulk" mindset when it comes to steroids, where they inject themselves, double in size, and once they stop using they are right back where they began. But the reality is you retain a lot of strength gained from using Performance Enhancing Drugs for years after you stop using. I've seen some estimates of up to 80% of muscle mass is retained after using Primobolin.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company