**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

Lil Bit Special

McGuire had the luxury of being able to say he hit 49 HR's his rookie year, too bad he wasn't there to talk about the past.

A-Rod has never let up since his rookie year, McGwire was a declining player when he took steroids, and then all of sudden he breaks Maris' record.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are speaking to "what if's".

Purported Fact-A-Rod used in 2003. Fact-It was one of his best years with an MVP

"What if" he hits .280 or teh rest of his career with 28 homers and 90RBI?

Does that mean ALL of teh prior years were "roid' years? Of course not. But we can't re-visit history and guess.

That is what happens when you taint yourself. The entire record is tainted, not just selective entries.

Again, you chose to demonize these players, I wont.

I'll bet good money A-Rod puts up his usual numbers.

Again, you chose to demonize these players, I wont.

I'll bet good money A-Rod puts up his usual numbers.

He might....and many fans (myself included) will just wonder what he's using to keep it up and how is MLB not catching him. Nature of the beast.

How do you people enjoy baseball and all your thinking about is if these guys used steroids? I feel bad for you.

No worries, I don't need your sympathy over the fact that I expect guys with positive steroid tests to be using steroids. Just not living in denial that's all.

Unfortunately it is the cheaters that make the game less enjoyable.

Because you let them make it less enjoyable. It's game. Every era of baseball has it's problems, gambling, throwing games, and now steroids. I'll say it again. You must be a little cynical with sports. Plenty of athletes are cheating, in all sports. It's a fact of life.

Unfortunately it is the cheaters that make the game less enjoyable.

So true. I wonder how long I can keep watching as more and more lying, low life, cheating scum bags are exposed. I suppose as long as they continue to expose players who fit that description it won't bother me quite as much. Although I wish there was a way for the Yanks to dump A-Roid.

No worries, I don't need your sympathy over the fact that I expect guys with positive steroid tests to be using steroids. Just not living in denial that's all.

It's a game.. for entertainment. I love the game of baseball, I don't give a **** about all this other nonsense.

Tyler, not to pick on you, but when you first found out this news, your response was ****!

Are you just coping now, by acceptance?

That's exactly what I said, because I knew this was going to be huge, I was looking forward to this upcoming season, and to be honest, I'm sick and tired of talking about steroids, and just want to watch some baseball.

It's a game.. for entertainment. I love the game of baseball, I don't give a **** about all this other nonsense.

I'm fully aware of that. I've discussed countless times in the baseball and football forums. I know some people are okay with having a murderer/rapist/child molester/cheter/drug addict on their roster as long as they perform. Everyone draws their lines based on their morals/values/ethics. Personally, I enjoy any activity more when I know there are as few criminals as possible involved in it. That's just me though.

That's exactly what I said, because I knew this was going to be huge, I was looking forward to this upcoming season, and to be honest, I'm sick and tired of talking about steroids, and just want to watch some baseball.

Do you want a sport where everyone competes on a level playing field, or one where there are disadvantages if you don't "cheat"?

Does that bother you.

I know you are younger, but for me, "numbers" meant a lot about this game. There were benchmarks on how you judged players.

The 90's took those benchmarks and shattered the ceilings. While we were initially led to believe what a difference the "ball" and the "athlete" had made in achieveing that, it is dissapointing to find out that they were chemically altered.

I would rather that sport be "pure" and be about what you truly earn to accomplish. Let's not cheapen the sport bey doing whatever we can get away with.

You don't remember such days, but the sport used to be a lot of fun. This is not.

Do you want a sport where everyone competes on a level playing field, or one where there are disadvantages if you don't "cheat"?

Does that bother you.

I know you are younger, but for me, "numbers" meant a lot about this game. There were benchmarks on how you judged players.

The 90's took those benchmarks and shattered the ceilings. While we were initially led to believe what a difference the "ball" and the "athlete" had made in achieveing that, it is dissapointing to find out that they were chemically altered.

I would rather that sport be "pure" and be about what you truly earn to accomplish. Let's not cheapen the sport bey doing whatever we can get away with.

You don't remember such days, but the sport used to be a lot of fun. This is not.

yup,,these thugturds, bonds, mcgwire, aroid etc are RUINING the game..

thugturds all of them and not worthy of HOF

So A-Rod admits using steroids from 2001-2003 with the Texas Rangers

A-Rod also told Katie Couric he never felt the need to use performance enhancers because he's always dominated on the baseball field. Now we should believe that he only used them from 01-03 but continued to put up the same numbers moving from one of the best hitters parks in baseball to one of the worst hitters parks in baseball (for righties anyway). He's a schmuck.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thats what i said,,he will admit to what they have evidenc eof..

but based on his admitted use, he is now suspect going back to day one

There is only the test from 2003, not from '01 and '02.

He is admitting to more than they have evidence of. Which is the exact opposite of what you said.

He still comes off as a jackass, though.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thats what i said,,he will admit to what they have evidenc eof..

but based on his admitted use, he is now suspect going back to day one

There is no evidence he used in 2001 or 2002, but he admited to using steroids from 2001-2003. So you're wrong.

A-Rod also told Katie Couric he never felt the need to use performance enhancers because he's always dominated on the baseball field. Now we should believe that he only used them from 01-03 but continued to put up the same numbers moving from one of the best hitters parks in baseball to one of the worst hitters parks in baseball (for righties anyway). He's a schmuck.

When you have a boot on your throat, you usually tell the truth, unless your name is Roger or Barry.

When you have a boot on your throat, you usually tell the truth, unless your name is Roger or Barry.

And when you tell the "truth", fans of your particlar team will defend you, while others call BS. There are A LOT more people calling BS than there are who believe him.

And when you tell the "truth", fans of your particlar team will defend you, while others call BS. There are A LOT more people calling BS than there are who believe him.

That's great, I don't give a ****, I just want this to be over, so we can play some baseball.

Archived