I'm going to a Country Bar...

JustInFudge

To meet some chick and bunch of her friends. Its a total solo mission, which I dont mind and actually prefer because I havent met her friends yet...you would hate to bring one of your buddies along and all the chicks suck.

Problem is, I ****ing hate Country music and the thought of line dancing is frightening. I think this place even has a mechanical bull.

The things we do for ass, which I highly doubt I getting tonight. Still kind of a new relationship and I think its going to take some work...which is a good thing...for the future (if there is one). But definitely not for the present. ;)

Hopefully its not a nightmare. I'm pretty good at making the best of bad situations and its a big change from my normal routine, so maybe it will be fun.

Anyone ever been? I'll let you guys know what its all about.

To meet some chick and bunch of her friends. Its a total solo mission, which I dont mind and would prefer because I havent met her friends yet...you would hate to bring one of your buddies along and all the chicks suck.

Problem is, I ****ing hate Country music and the thought of line dancing is frightening. I think this place even has a mechanical bull.

The things we do for ass, which I highly doubt I getting tonight. Still kind of a new relationship and I think its going to take some work...which is a good thing...for the future (if there is one). But definitely not for the present. ;)

Hopefully its not a nightmare. I'm pretty good at making the best of bad situations and its a big change from my normal routine, so maybe it will be fun.

Anyone ever been? I'll let you guys know what its all about.

Good luck. Probably be good practice for your special interests.

You should bring @ least one friend, wing man always helps....never been to a country bar though...sorry.

I thought about it...but bring a wingman to a country bar to meet with a bunch of chicks that I dont know could really back fire.

I dont have any friends that are into country and if the chicks suck. Then he is stuck with me paying attention to my chick and he has to listen to country and hang out with a bunch of dorks.

I'd feel bad and dont want to feel like I need to leave for him...ya know?

I dont think so, there is a group of them and I am confident we can do our thing while they entertain each other.

Confidence is always good. My advice is this though: don't shut the friends out either. Chances are they're opinion matters to this girl and if you keep them happy you might keep her happy too. It's a lot about balance and timing in those situations imo. I'm sure you can lead with being the underrated poster on a NY Jets board.

I thought about it...but bring a wingman to a country bar to meet with a bunch of chicks that I dont know could really back fire.

I dont have any friends that are into country and if the chicks suck. Then he is stuck with me paying attention to my chick and he has to listen to country and hang out with a bunch of dorks.

I'd feel bad and dont want to feel like I need to leave for him...ya know?

I hate country music, but if my friend told me to go with him to meet some girls I would go regardless. Even if they suck (:D) he should help you out though, because I can almost guarantee one of them WILL hate on you. Are you old enough to drink? After a couple of drinks you won't care about the music and neither will him.

So here's the breakdown...

Music sucks, tons of hotties, drink specials were awesome, Line dancing is fascinating.

You can line dance to any song on the face of the planet. I witnessed line dancing to Will Smith (multiple times), Nirvana, Metallic, Quiet Riot, and Bryan Adams.

I am not quite sure what qualifies a song to be eligible for a line dance and I dont know who makes the ultimate decision, but it must not be a tough test. I think anyone can make a song suitable for line dance material and wonder if Country artist set to achieve that goal when creating a song.

But here is the strange part, nobody that partakes, looks like they are having fun. Maybe it because you have to concentrate, maybe its as boring as it looks. I dont know. Its like these people are brain washed and they feel obligated to dance in a line and do choreographed steps and turns.

The hotties were ridiculous. I honestly wish that I wasn't meeting this chick...she a cutie...but there was much better pray to be had. Yes. I am shallow. Lots of tight jeans and sexy boots.

The greatest part about it, the women were approachable. It was amazing. If you know one of these dance's...you could ask anyone in the bar to dance and if there was a slight connection...you're in there. And they all seemed open to conversation while they werent dancing. And there was a women for every flavor, age, size, hair, hotness, style there was a very nic variety.

The music choice, was absolutely atrocious. Terrible. It was amusing to say the least. I heard the electric slide song....3 times in 3 hours. The country songs are seriously hard to deal with. The lyrics are for the simple minded. That characteristic is shared by the choice of modern rap music they throw in between country songs which gathers just as large of a dance crowd. That is a weird transition.

The bar was actually really sweet. They lay out was rad. There are 4 different bar sections and a VIP. The women bartenders were smoking! The dance floor was huge, I guess thats necessary for the type of dancing that takes place because there are some slides that cover quite a bit of area.

The mechanical bull was at one side of the dance floor and the DJ booth was directly above. Some hottie controls the Bull. Hot chicks riding a mechanical bull is exciting. Especially when they are wearing something revealing. The was a boobie flashed at one point.

They also had some killer drink specials. You could buy a bucket of your favorite mixed drink. This was common among for the chicas. They would put a couple of straws in the bucket and suck from every angle. Hotness!!! They were also doing shot specials that last 3 songs long. 5 dollar bombs, 2 dollar SoCo and Limes, 3 Kamikazes. Then they had a female beer chugging contest. The most unlikely of contestants won.

All in all, not a bad time. I wish I went with a couple of buddies on the prowl. Definitely see it being an easy place to pick up hotties. Compared to most of the bars I go to, most chicks were not prudes that thought they were the hottest thing on the planet. If you can deal with the music and appreciate the lameness of line dancing, you can enjoy some stiff drinks flowing with some great drink specials while trying to find your girlfriend for the evening.

Music sucks, tons of hotties, drink specials were awesome, Line dancing is fascinating.

You can line dance to any song on the face of the planet. I witnessed line dancing to Will Smith (multiple times), Nirvana, Metallic, Quiet Riot, and Bryan Adams.

I am not quite sure what qualifies a song to be eligible for a line dance and I dont know who makes the ultimate decision, but it must not be a tough test. I think anyone can make a song suitable for line dance material and wonder if Country artist set to achieve that goal when creating a song.

But here is the strange part, nobody that partakes, looks like they are having fun. Maybe it because you have to concentrate, maybe its as boring as it looks. I dont know. Its like these people are brain washed and they feel obligated to dance in a line and do choreographed steps and turns.

The hotties were ridiculous. I honestly wish that I wasn't meeting this chick...she a cutie...but there was much better pray to be had. Yes. I am shallow. Lots of tight jeans and sexy boots.

The greatest part about it, the women were approachable. It was amazing. If you know one of these dance's...you could ask anyone in the bar to dance and if there was a slight connection...you're in there. And they all seemed open to conversation while they werent dancing. And there was a women for every flavor, age, size, hair, hotness, style there was a very nic variety.

The music choice, was absolutely atrocious. Terrible. It was amusing to say the least. I heard the electric slide song....3 times in 3 hours. The country songs are seriously hard to deal with. The lyrics are for the simple minded. That characteristic is shared by the choice of modern rap music they throw in between country songs which gathers just as large of a dance crowd. That is a weird transition.

The bar was actually really sweet. They lay out was rad. There are 4 different bar sections and a VIP. The women bartenders were smoking! The dance floor was huge, I guess thats necessary for the type of dancing that takes place because there are some slides that cover quite a bit of area.

The mechanical bull was at one side of the dance floor and the DJ booth was directly above. Some hottie controls the Bull. Hot chicks riding a mechanical bull is exciting. Especially when they are wearing something revealing. The was a boobie flashed at one point.

They also had some killer drink specials. You could buy a bucket of your favorite mixed drink. This was common among for the chicas. They would put a couple of straws in the bucket and suck from every angle. Hotness!!! They were also doing shot specials that last 3 songs long. 5 dollar bombs, 2 dollar SoCo and Limes, 3 Kamikazes. Then they had a female beer chugging contest. The most unlikely of contestants won.

All in all, not a bad time. I wish I went with a couple of buddies on the prowl. Definitely see it being an easy place to pick up hotties. Compared to most of the bars I go to, most chicks were not prudes that thought they were the hottest thing on the planet. If you can deal with the music and appreciate the lameness of line dancing, you can enjoy some stiff drinks flowing with some great drink specials while trying to find your girlfriend for the evening.

You're a selfish friend

J/K Glad you had fun.

I've been to a country bar on two occasions. The first time I sat in the car while my wife (girlfriend at the time) and her cousin went in. I had hair down to the middle of my back and figured I had absolutely no business going in there. The second time was just a couple months ago when we went to see Pauly Shore at "Outlaws". :rl:

;) bikini bullriding :D

http://www.hellyeahraleigh.com/[url=http://www.longbranchsaloon.com/]

So I take it you didn't get laid.

Yeesh @ a rendevous at redneck central.

I truly hope you get laid or the trip will be an entire waste if you have to listen to god awful country music with no happy ending.

Bronzey ill take ya to a country bar or a field party. it aint as bad as you think.

So I take it you didn't get laid.

Yeesh @ a rendevous at redneck central.

I truly hope you get laid or the trip will be an entire waste if you have to listen to god awful country music with no happy ending.

Nope. I didnt get laid.

This chick has more class than that. This was only like the 3rd time we hung out.

Nope. I didnt get laid.

This chick has more class than that. This was only like the 3rd time we hung out.

Tough situation; you wouldn't mind getting laid the first date, which is the more instant gratification route, but than you got yourself thinking 'damn, i can't date this girl if she slept with me on the first date, imagine what else she's done.' Granted that stuff usually goes through my head after we've slept together...maybe that's just me and my moral compass not always pointed due north.

On the other hand, i happen to love country music, among blues, rock etc. And of the 100 or so concerts i've been to, they have by far the hottest girls ever. Seeing kenny and dierks down in VA was probably one of the best places to see beautiful scantilly clad girls that i've been a part of...country goers are usually less agressive and more welcoming than most people. Atleast my take on it.

So how'd she get stuck with you?

She's a lucky gal.

So where the hell is this place??

Downtown Jacksonville, Florida. In the Landing.

Tough situation; you wouldn't mind getting laid the first date, which is the more instant gratification route, but than you got yourself thinking 'damn, i can't date this girl if she slept with me on the first date, imagine what else she's done.' Granted that stuff usually goes through my head after we've slept together...maybe that's just me and my moral compass not always pointed due north.

On the other hand, i happen to love country music, among blues, rock etc. And of the 100 or so concerts i've been to, they have by far the hottest girls ever. Seeing kenny and dierks down in VA was probably one of the best places to see beautiful scantilly clad girls that i've been a part of...country goers are usually less agressive and more welcoming than most people. Atleast my take on it.

Yes. It is a tough situation. Typically if I know there is no future with the chick, I will put the full court press on just to try and hit it and depending on that is, decide whether to call her again or not. There could be future with this one, so I will have to go to my old faithfulls untill she decides to let me enter.

I love Blues and Rock...country...not so much. Either way, hotties were abundant.

Did any fatties hit on you?

Actually, yes. And she was older...quite a bit. I will never be able to escape the radar of fat women on the prowl. It will haunt me forever.

Some call it class. Some call it 20/20 vision. :rim:

I never claimed to be beautiful, people make that claim for me.

Archived