Revis does us proud

DMaynard

Finnegan had a rough day trying to cover Fitz. Asomugha has had better days too. Hard to believe Revis is only a second year guy. Can he get even better?

Finnegan had a rough second half to the season. He got a little overrated IMO. Asomugha looked like burnt toast on that bomb to Fitz that barely missed.

Finnegan had a rough second half to the season. He got a little overrated IMO. Asomugha looked like burnt toast on that bomb to Fitz that barely missed.

I know it is just the Pro Bowl, and who knows what some of these guys who were not in the playoffs have been doing since the season ended. But Asomugha did not look quick at all.

I know it is just the Pro Bowl, and who knows what some of these guys who were not in the playoffs have been doing since the season ended. But Asomugha did not look quick at all.

I didn't mean to imply that Asomugha was overrated. He is the total package and is slightly better than Revis...for now. But do we have a star at CB or what?!?

I didn't mean to imply that Asomugha was overrated. He is the total package and is slightly better than Revis...for now. But do we have a star at CB or what?!?

Oh, no doubt he is great. Probably still the best in the NFL. He just did not look good today, which probably means nothing.

And yes, we have a young stud in Revis. Certainly worth moving up for in the draft.

Oh, no doubt he is great. Probably still the best in the NFL. He just did not look good today, which probably means nothing.

And yes, we have a young stud in Revis. Certainly worth moving up for in the draft.

I was thinking about that the other day. How many times can teams say, "man we have a **** player AND we moved up to get him".

Revis has beyond surpassed expectations. I remember after his hold out people saying they would "never" be a Revis fan.

Imagine if Revis was like Carroll when the Packers took him, we'd be set back 3 years at that position!

has it been 6 weeks since we last saw our Jets play? Damn, Max was right this IS going to be a long long off-season. Who won BTW, I had to go to the bar and see if I was going to work or not (not). It was a good game into the 3rd quarter when I left.

The announcers said that was the greatest catch ever in the history of the NFL. S Holmes only had the title for a week.

S Holmes never had the title, the consensus was that Tyree helmet catch was better than Santonio's catch!

S Holmes never had the title, the consensus was that Tyree helmet catch was better than Santonio's catch!

That is fine for Super Bowls, but our own Jumbo Elliot still has the greatest catch of all time in the Monday Night Miracle in the Meadowlands. :D

That is fine for Super Bowls, but our own Jumbo Elliot still has the greatest catch of all time in the Monday Night Miracle in the Meadowlands. :D

I was a kid when this happened. I have no recollection of it.

Archived