No Football Until March 27th

jetsrule128

What exactly does getting ready for trout fishing season 2 months in advance entail?

stocking on up spinners and supplies. they dont stay on shelves long around here. Making sure waders and vest fit. and waders dont have holes in them. also i start tying flies.

i dont think about fishing season till hunting season is over at the end of january. so i just like getting an early start so i know im ready.

Great start for them and they have Italy next so that should be a easy game but then England is an away game, they win that and the 6 Nations is theirs.

I think they'll beat England. England are a mess right now under Martin Johnson. Wales are the team Ireland need to beat. That game in the Millenium Stadium on the final day may be for the Grand Slam IMO.

I think they'll beat England. England are a mess right now under Martin Johnson. Wales are the team Ireland need to beat. That game in the Millenium Stadium on the final day may be for the Grand Slam IMO.

I agree Wales is a really tough game but the Irish\England game is always a tough one. I'm not worried about Italy their a cake walk but the rest are tough and we have England first so I think that game will set the pace.

Archived