The Official: I'm a Madden has been thread.

Alk

Dear god I can't even believe what I have become. I'm just flat out awful. I can call every defense in the playbook and the computer just marches down the field. Blitz, man, zone you name it. Talk about an excercise in futility. I don't know if I need to get away from my custom difficulty settings or what but I'm on the verge of blowing a gasket. Any other Madden has beens out there? :cussing:

Dear god I can't even believe what I have become. I'm just flat out awful. I can call every defense in the playbook and the computer just marches down the field. Blitz, man, zone you name it. Talk about an excercise in futility. I don't know if I need to get away from my custom difficulty settings or what but I'm on the verge of blowing a gasket. Any other Madden has beens out there? :cussing:

You should use the cheat code where you can see the plays the other team is calling. It can be found on this website:

http://www.patriots.com/

Yeah my Madden IQ is usually around 725 or so and I have a hard time stopping the pass...

It drives me nuts. I'm on All Madden in run stopping and actually about All Pro in passing but that clearly isn't accurate because I can't think of a single time when I stopped them on a key third down play.

It drives me nuts. I'm on All Madden in run stopping and actually about All Pro in passing but that clearly isn't accurate because I can't think of a single time when I stopped them on a key third down play.

Honestly if it's 3rd and 4... the computer will almost ALWAYS convert. On All-Madden I just try generating my pressure on 1st and 2nd down and play in order to force a 3rd and long. I CANNOT run very well in that game though.

Honestly if it's 3rd and 4... the computer will almost ALWAYS convert. On All-Madden I just try generating my pressure on 1st and 2nd down and play in order to force a 3rd and long. I CANNOT run very well in that game though.

My strengths are running and stopping the run... I am pretty good at passing and everage at pass defense...

My strengths are running and stopping the run... I am pretty good at passing and everage at pass defense...

I'm basically the same as you except the opposite on offense. I'm EXCELLENT at passing and audibling my routes. My run game is set up by my pass, So I can average like 60-70 on the ground... but if I go straight run, I SUCK.

I'm basically the same as you except the opposite on offense. I'm EXCELLENT at passing and audibling my routes. My run game is set up by my pass, So I can average like 60-70 on the ground... but if I go straight run, I SUCK.

I am in my 2027 JETS offseason right now... the QB I drafted in 2011 just retired with like 70k passing yards... lol

I am in my 2027 JETS offseason right now... the QB I drafted in 2011 just retired with like 70k passing yards... lol

Do you play every single game?

Thats in ****ing sane.

I played two years with the Jets, lost the AFC Championship in 08 and won it all in 09, but then I couldn't play with Favre anymore because of unrealistic-ness of it all (I don't have the online thing so I can't get the updated roster where it says he is 39).

I started a franchise with the Raiders, I simmed the entire 2008 season then went to work and it went like this:

2009: Super Bowl Champs

2010: Super Bowl Champs

2011: AFC Champs

2012: Super Bowl Champs

2013: 3-0 thus far

I just started one with the Rams were I simmed the entire 2008 season and went to work and am 0-1 thus far in 2009.

Is it possible that Tavaris Jackson is WORSE in Madden than in real life? :eek:

I don't know... some guy used Minnesota when I played him online and I had to use a spy on him the whole game to prevent him from running for huge gains. He also seemed to be pretty accurate throwing on the move when using play-action.

I don't know... some guy used Minnesota when I played him online and I had to use a spy on him the whole game to prevent him from running for huge gains. He also seemed to be pretty accurate throwing on the move when using play-action.

For me if I throw the ball to a receiver who isn't open by at least 5 yards they are intercepted. :eek:

Do you play every single game?

Thats in ****ing sane.

I played two years with the Jets, lost the AFC Championship in 08 and won it all in 09, but then I couldn't play with Favre anymore because of unrealistic-ness of it all (I don't have the online thing so I can't get the updated roster where it says he is 39).

I started a franchise with the Raiders, I simmed the entire 2008 season then went to work and it went like this:

2009: Super Bowl Champs

2010: Super Bowl Champs

2011: AFC Champs

2012: Super Bowl Champs

2013: 3-0 thus far

I just started one with the Rams were I simmed the entire 2008 season and went to work and am 0-1 thus far in 2009.

Damn, 2027? How long are your quarters?

lol

I sim most if not all of the regular season... I have won all but 4 superbowls so far....

I haven't played Madden offline since Madden 02...once online capability came around, ever since I only played games online...haven't had the time to play through a single season since then.

I get sick of people quitting when your beating them... plus I enjoy building the JETS to be a real good team more anyways... lol

I get sick of people quitting when your beating them... plus I enjoy building the JETS to be a real good team more anyways... lol

I usually play against people I know, so online scumbaggery usually isn't a problem.

'09 is actually the best Jets Madden team I've ever had to use online.

Archived