The May Peace Be With You Thread...

Maxman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know. Is this were we now actually wish peaceunto others, or tell c___suckers, douchebags and a___holes to go f__K themselves?

No, actually I thought we would just wish peace upon one another.

Bugg, peace be with you.

:-P

so at church when you say peace, are you a hand-shaker or a hugger? i'm a hugger.

I don't think my church is quite as progressive as yours. I might hug family but that's about it. Everyone else gets a handshake.

Peace be with you.

I don't think my church is quite as progressive as yours. I might hug family but that's about it. Everyone else gets a handshake.

Peace be with you.

well, if you're hispanic then we probably have the same church. i'm just very open and i hug everyone. it's funny when some germaphobes freak out or some 90 year old men get excited.

well, if you're hispanic then we probably have the same church. i'm just very open and i hug everyone. it's funny when some germaphobes freak out or some 90 year old men get excited.

If some random person threw their arms open at me in temple, I'd most likely get scared and punch them in the throat or stomach.

Peace be with you.

Kisses and hugs for family and handshake - smile and eye contact for the others. I can't stand it when they won't make eye contact. I mean what is the point. Gee I feel like its Sunday. Peace be with you all !

ugh, thats the part where you have to shake stranger's clamy sweaty hands right?Like the old bastid in front of you that you have been watching sneezing and blowing his nose for the last 20 minutes.

Joe,

May peace be with you.

Yours in friendship,

Max

Archived