Anyone have braces in their 20's?

Matt39

I had braces back in the day for about 3 years and obviously my teeth now at 25 have moved back into their original position(just great). Which the ortho told me would happen.

Possibly looking into surgery to correct the problem, but in order for that to happen I;d have to throw on the braces again...and in my mid twenties isnt exactly the most exciting thing in the world.

Anyone have any experience with this? Or even have jaw surgery?

Thanks

No they aren't, and they do not work on all types of problems just a select few.

uh, yeah, they are effective...and if he already had braces and his teeth shifted then that's what invisalign is mainly used to fix.

also,:

http://www.invisalign.com/WillWork/Pages/WillFit.aspx

http://www.invisalign.com/WillWork/Pages/ActualResults.aspx

my cousin did it...worked for him.

uh, yeah, they are effective...and if he already had braces and his teeth shifted then that's what invisalign is mainly used to fix.

also,:

http://www.invisalign.com/WillWork/Pages/WillFit.aspx

http://www.invisalign.com/WillWork/Pages/ActualResults.aspx

my cousin did it...worked for him.

Thats wrong, my friend went to try and get them after his teeth went back and they told him it would not work for his situation.

Sure they work for some people but dont go getting the poor guys hopes up thinking its a sure thing... they certainly are not...

Thats wrong, my friend went to try and get them after his teeth went back and they told him it would not work for his situation.

Sure they work for some people but dont go getting the poor guys hopes up thinking its a sure thing... they certainly are not...

that sucks.

matt, hopefully you can get invisalign. if not, then say goodbye to getting laid for a long time.

that sucks.

matt, hopefully you can get invisalign. if not, then say goodbye to getting laid for a long time.

Actually, he will get laid, but re-assured by the notion that the chicks he hooks up with arent shallow, one-dimensional hoo-hahs.

Just sayin:baby:

Actually, he will get laid, but re-assured by the notion that the chicks he hooks up with arent shallow, one-dimensional hoo-hahs.

Just sayin:baby:

would you bang a chick that has braces? i dunno. i don't think i can sleep with a guy with braces. i would feel like a pedo.

would you bang a chick that has braces? i dunno. i don't think i can sleep with a guy with braces.

I'm 45.

I'd bang anything legal, with wheelchairs, neck-braces, prosthetics, tics, ticks, no teeth, two teeth, breathing, recently pronounced DOA (within 5 minutes) and the lowest of all....

Pats fan chicks.:shutit:

:)

Yeah, braces suck. I didnt care when I was younger, but now the thought of them are not exactly appealing.

I guess in the long run it would be worth it to fix this damn thing once and for all, but we will see.

I have a consultation on Wednesday. Hopefully the invisalign will work.

But in the end, to really correct the problem I would need to get surgery.

I had braces as an adult and it didn't stop me from gettin laid. 'course.. I'm married.

On a serious note. I hated every second of 'em and HATED the way they looked but I'm glad I did it, my teeth are perfect now.

Did you have them as a kid as well?

Im thinking to myself, what the hell was the point of even having them back then when they were just going to move back anyway?

I'm 45.

I'd bang anything legal, with wheelchairs, neck-braces, prosthetics, tics, ticks, no teeth, two teeth, breathing, recently pronounced DOA (within 5 minutes) and the lowest of all....

Pats fan chicks.:shutit:

:)

I couldn't even make it through this whole post without laughing.

Did you have them as a kid as well?

Im thinking to myself, what the hell was the point of even having them back then when they were just going to move back anyway?

I did not have them as a kid but the key is wearing the retainer religously after the braces come off.. did you do that when you first had them?

I did not have them as a kid but the key is wearing the retainer religously after the braces come off.. did you do that when you first had them?

I wasnt exactly the best patient in my early teens. They've been off for about 10 years now I guess...it's hard to even remember.

Im sure I could have been more diligent with them. In my case though, for a complete fix I think I'll need to have surgery. We'll see.

Hey cmon now she didnt know Verde was married.. soo there are something she doesnt know

wow i cant believe i just defend you :)

If you did not drop out of clown college, you would know that not admitting to knowing Verde's marital status is just Princess' way of telling the world she's got a crush on Verde. Yeesh! Knock, knock. Who's there? Wake. Wake who? You, you dumbass. ;)

Archived