who is hiring?

joebabyny

I thought your tucan studio gig was just a side job? I thought you did something else from 9-5.

anyway sorry to hear your bein affected by this mess we're in. look for a similar thread from me in 4-6 months

yeah it is on the side, my main business is the one that is in the crapper, like everyone else.

Business just suckkkkkks. Nothing is going on and it is just getting sickening, I am tired of being the boss and not getting a pay check. Sooooo, is anyone looking for a pretty smart guy who is a quick learner and can do just about anything? lol

I went to an engagement party this past Saturday nite - and this economic climate was a "popular" subject. Everyone is hurting in one way or another - then my cousins girlfriend chimes in. She's says she very busy and making more money. Whaa??? Guess she runs the NE office of an Insurance Claim Settlement Co....- blah, blah, blah.- something like that...out of her house, a one man show in Mass for a company based in Lousianna. Anyway, she says that when things get really tough - people sue. And right now, there's a whole lot of suing 'goin on.

Another cousin - her husband - said that his work isn't suffering either. He's in the personnel business. Places engineers. Primarily civil and mechanical. Anyway, companies are laying full-time employees off and hiring temps at a fraction of the cost. Go figure.

Archived