Firefly Rocks

afosomf

I finally had the chance in Virginia to try this Ice tea Vodka

this was simply awesome, i drank have a bottle and achieved no hangover.

I can see why this stuff is flying off shelves

I also bought my daughter her 1st legal drink in US. She hit me for

a $12 Peachtini. The Tobacco Company in Richmond quite a restaurant

they made it with dry ice..so it was bubbling the whole time.

I finally had the chance in Virginia to try this Ice tea Vodka

this was simply awesome, i drank have a bottle and achieved no hangover.

I can see why this stuff is flying off shelves

Firefly is awesome!!!

My favorite way to mix it is with Sprite and a splash of Sour. So tasty. Especially delicious on a hot Florida summer day....god I cant wait for the summer. Summertime in Jax Beach rocks!!!

Firefly will be flowing abundantly!

Oh this is real Alcohol...believe me..ask JonE

my daughter was kaput.

i'm just a phat phuck right now

I'm just tryin to bust yer balls afo :cheers:

I'm not much of a drinker. beers on weekends but my drink of choice is vodka when the occasion calls for it.

many years ago a personal trainer had me fill out a questionaire. usual questions

do you drink? how much per week. I answered 6-12 beers a week. she was floored by my answer & thought I should seek help. It was at that moment I thought ( I'm goin straight to the bank after this & see if the check cleared cause I wan't out of this )

I'm not much of a drinker. beers on weekends but my drink of choice is vodka when the occasion calls for it.

many years ago a personal trainer had me fill out a questionaire. usual questions

do you drink? how much per week. I answered 6-12 beers a week. she was floored by my answer & thought I should seek help. It was at that moment I thought ( I'm goin straight to the bank after this & see if the check cleared cause I wan't out of this )

i do not partake very much

this was a big event and i got a good buzz

I'm not a vodka guy per se...this stuff tastes so good

over the rocks baby...

i do not partake very much

this was a big event and i got a good buzz

I'm not a vodka guy per se...this stuff tastes so good

over the rocks baby...

I can't even tell you the last time I got a buzz. I don't like the taste of many alcoholic bevs.

I can't even tell you the last time I got a buzz. I don't like the taste of many alcoholic bevs.

Do you like Ice Tea? If so you will love Firefly.

There was a lot of buzzing in Richmond Saturday nite! I think

the whole campus was at this event. Didn't see a sober person:D

I thought i saw Tim Hightower too, I was right the next day he was honored at the basketball game.

Im a vodka guy too.

Firefly is vodka.

yo that guy is a trip.. i had the pleasure of walking 18 holes with him one year when i worked the Honda Classic and that guy is super cool and absolutly crushes the ball

I walked 18 with his predecessor of golfers who beat to their own drum. craig stadler. his wife was hilarious

• 2 weeks later...
The John Daily!

I was in my friend's restaurant last week and told him about Firefly and that it was being distributed by a company on Long Island. This guy is always ahead of the curve when it comes to new liquor, so I knew he would get some if it was available.

He sent me a text the other day telling me he had gotten a bottle and that it was "dangerous". I went back last night and was served a John Daly immediately upon walking through the door... good stuff. I told him to get me a bottle next time he puts in an order.

I was in my friend's restaurant last week and told him about Firefly and that it was being distributed by a company on Long Island. This guy is always ahead of the curve when it comes to new liquor, so I knew he would get some if it was available.

He sent me a text the other day telling me he had gotten a bottle and that it was "dangerous". I went back last night and was served a John Daly immediately upon walking through the door... good stuff. I told him to get me a bottle next time he puts in an order.

Firefly is quite the liquor

Mixed some with my Blueberry Ice tea

RAPTURE

how does she know what to order since she NEVER drank before ;)

Archived