First Round/Why hate on Lowery?

lancemehl

For a 4th round rookie, the guy wasn't bad. Not bad at all. I think with the improved heat we'll be bringing this year, the secondary might not be as much of a liability.

If the best available player in round 1 is a CB, how do you all feel about taking him and then moving Lowery to safety?

Ultimately though I agree with original poster, if it isn't too much of a reach then we should draft a receiver in round 1. Or maybe a DE.

I know there's been misery around here cause it was kind of a letdown year, but I just realized.. we are in so much better shape than we were last year. There are needs no doubt but not really too many. We could upgrade one safety, one WR, one CB, one DE, that's 4 spots. Other than that it would all be about depth and the future (future RB, NT, OL, etc.)

I know there's been misery around here cause it was kind of a letdown year, but I just realized.. we are in so much better shape than we were last year. There are needs no doubt but not really too many. We could upgrade one safety, one WR, one CB, one DE, that's 4 spots. Other than that it would all be about depth and the future (future RB, NT, OL, etc.)

Excuse me, isn't there one other position you're forgetting? It's a big one, I just can't think of it right away. Big question mark, you could say HUGE question mark!

Archived