Spring Training Pictures

Morrissey

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a list of Puerto Rico's outfielders.

Obviously Beltran and Rios start. I don't know who the other guys are, besides Montanez, who had some at bats with Orioles last season, so maybe he starts in the other outfield spot, who knows.

Beltran, Carlos

Bocachica, Hiram

Feliciano, Jesus

Matos, Luis

Montanez, Lou

Padilla, Jorge

Rios, Alex

Torres, Andres

Williams, Bernie

If I had to guess, Bernie is a bench player, and the starting outfield is:

(LF) Lou Montanez -- (CF) Carlos Beltran -- (RF) Alex Rios

who you going for in the classic Ty?? im Italian so i always root them on.. i still wear their hat from last year i gotta get me a new this year

Well Ireland doesn't have a team, so I'll go ahead and pull for Derek Jeter and team USA.

Yankee catcher Francisco Cervelli is on Italy's roster, so watch out for him, thought I expect Mike Napoli to start over him.

Wasn't it two years ago, I heard someone on ESPN say last year. That can't be right.

Anyways I'm American, so I'll be rooting for the Americans. If theres was an Irish team, I'd secretly be rooting them on.

Ireland actually has a National team, I bet if I went over there, I'd lock up 2B and #2 hitter in 10 mins.

;)

I'm just goofing with you. I just don't think that Bernie will get much playing time.

i know but your right there is no way Bernie gets more P/T then some younger guys especially in a close game.. you might see him pinch hit in those situations but no field time

Well Ireland doesn't have a team, so I'll go ahead and pull for Derek Jeter and team USA.

Yankee catcher Francisco Cervelli is on Italy's roster, so watch out for him, thought I expect Mike Napoli to start over him.

Yea i just read that they picked up Mike Costanzo to from the Oriole to play thrid base.. i got the chance to meet him last spring traing when i was working ground crew for the O's at fort lauderdale stadium.. hes a really nice guy and very humble dude.. everything was please and thank you.. and his work ethic was great he would stay after everyone left and just field ground balls for an hr or so

I met Brackman a few times at various bars in the area. HE IS TREMENDOUS! He would always hang out with Karstens when he was still with the yanks. Brackman use to rock his Tampa Yankees new era all the time, thats how I realized it was him. I offered to buy shots for him and Karstens on St. Paddys day last year, they took the shots and paid for them too. Good guys.

Archived