Valentines Day thread

Pragmatic Bus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
V-day sounds too much like a disease for my liking. That having been said, I think Valentines day is a fine holiday to honor, as long as girls in turn honor the counterpart of March 11th...better known as steak and blowjob day (copyrite Maxim I believe).

Sure.. then we'll forget about it and then you can withold taking out the trash or some other gender specific 'job' you may have! :)

Thank god my lady doesn't believe in V day..She put it too me this way when we first connected. "If it takes one day on the calendar for you to show I mean something to you then we have a problem. Suprises mean much more too me"And when I thought about it she was right.

Folding the laundry is waaaaaaaay more thoughtful than a last minute gift or Hallmark card that has someone else's sentiment in it.

What's the cutest thing to get a woman for valentines?

Roses are getting old IMO but I was thinking about getting a dozen white ones and putting only one red one along with the 12 white ones.

Then I'll tell her your 1 in a million. I got a romantic side ladies. :)

Roses are getting old IMO but I was thinking about getting a dozen white ones and putting only one red one along with the 12 white ones.

that should be good enough for your mom.. im sure she will love that ghost!!! :D

Ummm... based on your proposed floral configuration, wouldn't you be suggesting that she's a dime a dozen?

Do you boyz still fall for this HALLMARK DAY? OY VEY!....=;

Unfortunately, yes. If I ever want sexx again, I am forced to spend money on at least a card from myself and from my son. Hey, it is what it is......

Both, definitely both.

My standard is Twelve Dark Chocolate covered Strawberries from Godiva. Wroks on many levels.

1. Tells your spouse your willing to buy her chocolate because she already looks perfect to you.

2. Strawberries, it's fruit, love you and want you to be healthy.

3. Godiva's kinda expensive and she's worth it.

4. The line in the mall at Valentines day at this store is three miles long, so she is worth the wait.

Archived